« Back to All Topics
NEW TANX GROUP
Posted in 
Tanx
NEW TANX GROUP
Posted in 
Tanx
NEW TANX GROUP
I decided to start a new group called the anti firestarter cuz the firestarter has terrorized the game. Who wants to join this group just write ur name.
)===BROCK===>
President of 
anti-firestarter group
well i think you can get a better name than that let me think what about bankers are us or bankers united im sure the tanx players can come up with some good names lol
well i think i will start a new team im fed up with the bankers terrorizeing the game my team will be called tankers aginst bankers or if any one can think of names for the new teams let us know.
I should have subscribe but cuz of those 
terrorist
 or 
firestarter
. wont subscribe and i might check the game after few weeks.
***Superman5***
its not just fire starters you should worry about you got the bankers if your a new player or are you just useing that name its hard to tell you could be a banker we dont know so we will wait and see what the other tanx players think about this subject?
They shall experience the wrath and destruction of....

REGULATOR

[img=
http://www.dakotacollectibles.com/images/items/DT0326.jpg
]
If I'm not mistaken, the firestarters only go after the bankers, jumpers and those who prey on the newbies or low pointers, instead of giving them tips to help them improve their games.

By helping others, this may give the GAME more competition and bring in more people, instead of chasing them away. Ya think???? 
your right crazy wolf and all i have to say is the bankers or the so called best players have top of the range pcs and cable modem that is the only reason they do so well i would like to see how well they do aginst some one who has the same set up i dont think they would do so well the pc you use and the internet conection does make a lot difference. 
I dont think the type of computer makes all the difference.  But it might make the difference between who is better or not.  I've looked at talibans pictures and his type of view on the field itself is different, so who knows.
I think that it is a combintion of a number of things. At work I seam to have a better responce time than I do at home. Also Since I have upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP I haven't experienced any lag. I have been told that would not make any difference but it sure seemed to help. About a month ago I played on my son's computer and he has the same Dell set uo that I have, but he has DSL where I have a dial up. It felt that I had better game when I used his computer. And then there is the player factor, some are just better. I just like getting into a game for a while and letting go. I don't worry about ranking.
See you on the  
BATTLE FIELD

[img=
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley-flag/smiley-3519.png
]
i want to be apart of this tanx group
Never had a problem with firestarters ....But if you shoot first and get the mythical firestarters maybe you will show that you have game..dont go shooting at shadows but.