« Back to All Topics
Bishi
Posted in 
Off-topic
Bishi
Posted in 
Off-topic
Bishi
can download bishi's mixes on kazaa:p jus type in Mr Bishi not lsitened to any yet tho:p
pretty good ,is that our Mr.Bishi
Hey Mr Bishi...after reading this post I thought I'd try & download sum of your mixes from KaZaA...I downloaded 5 mixes & I did think they were good :) What did u use to produce them? Did u use Cubase? Ok I'm a girl so what do I actually know about making music lol...well its sumthing that I'm interested in, know abit about & enjoy doing (or trying to do but not very good YET!)

Anyway...if anyone is interested in a really good P2P program (mostly non-mainstream/underground music & better than KaZaA) then come & ask me or my mate 'Dj Hype The Don' whats its called, where to download it, how to set it up ect :)

good god.....these posts get even worse:|
Good God, can Jingle Balls posts get any worse :|. I have a suggestion for you Jingle, if you  think a post is dumb, then move on and don't reply to it, but i'm not your daddy so go ahead and be your own superstar.

A good music maker is Acid Pro , it's one of the more easy ones to use for you beginers, just takes a little time getting used to, and figuring out all the little fun things you can do with it. ;)

[img=
http://www.upa2.com/mag.gif
]

A quick question for u Magikal...Is Acid Pro for making any type of music? Sorry for sounding silly but I've always thought it was for making 'Acid' lol...And Jingle_Balls if a post don't interest u then don't reply to it coz this post might seem dumb to u but for other people like me I find this post interesting :) ty 

A Hard House Player reply if its true, Mr. Bishi
a shout out to D.J. IRENE FROM THE 602-480,623,THATS PHOENIX,TEMPE,GLENDALE the new home of the N.H.L.COYOTES & N.F.L.CARDINALS with EMMIT SMITH. ARIZONA BABY .HARD HOUSE NATION MUSIC IS ON. LOL
Totally cool sig, I like it Magical!
Small things amuse small minds i suppose ..i apologise children