« Back to All Topics
To OP.
Posted in 
Billiards
To OP.
Posted in 
Billiards
To OP.
I have another path idea. You can offer a link that lets you buy path, like buying a sub, and use it for a certain amount of time. The best part about it is you can charge what you want. You can charge $50.00 for a month of path, ect. And trust me on this, you won't regret it. People will be willing to pay an absurd amounts for an advantage like this. I would definately pay for at least a month.
Agree or Disagree?

:)Lucky Name:)
Sure, sounds like an idea based on fair play to me.
And all the subscribers quit because the cheaters..no fun? You must have no life or your really bad at this game. Dumb post and should be deleted lmao
and whats the point would be no skill then lol. 
Wow, how can ppl even think about using a path! So you break and make 147's every game, ppl should be banned instantly for even suggesting such dribble...

POOR PLAYER!!!!
LMAO !   Why not take it a step further. Instead of buying path, you can just purchase a few points. Maybe 5 bucks a point ...  LOL ...
LMAOOOOOO it figures a comment like that comes from you Lucky.  I took your four ball away and you cried so loud it got you kicked out of our league.  Its just a game. :)
Here's an even better idea, how about putting the crown up for sale on eBay each day?
Daftest suggestin I've heard for fly or die yet.

Where's the fun in that? lol ;\
when your losing u should have a button to eject your opponant into space, therefore winning the game!!!! 

Should only be used in emergencies though... Cos any other time would be silly (wouldnt it)
This cannot be a serious idea, thought henry 14 was dumb, but you take the buscuit.
So that's where the biscuit went. :@
I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER TO HAVE A INSTANT BAN BUTTON..ONLY TO BE USED IF U NEED MORE THAN 2 SNOOKERS AGAINTS A HI RATER..I TIME A WEEK