« Back to All Topics
CLONING NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
my name TwistedBrawler, i have a 1 month subscription to FlyorDie.com. I did NOT get a sub just to b cloned, many other names have been cloned, it needs to stop now!!!!!!
It sure does!!!!!!!!!! I got my name cloned by denny or once named Will Riker Plz stop the cloning PPL it is really annoying........
the names Twisted_&_Sassi, TwistedBrawler, princess_mia, an many others have been cloned by denny, EMNENCE, WILL RIKER. The other members of FlyorDie would like this cloning to stop. plz do wat u can ty

TwistedBrawler
I agree totally Twisted, but the problem is there is nothing that can be done :(  Denny has been a very busy man ( and I use that term loosely ) of late and has cloned many names.  The only thing that can be done is ban the nick he has cloned and wait for him to come back.

Its just too bad that something more permanent can be done about Denny and people like him.

Diamonds
Wow! Honestly, I would take it as a compliment if my name got cloned. It just shows how good your name really is. If someone copied my name it just means you got a good name and other people are jealous.

TY

Chris
yeager u bum denny all the time ------ hes a waste of space and i doubt any 1 would clone ur name cos u r a spac :)
ROFLMAO!!

that cold rich...but it was funny :)
Who said i was talking about denny cloning names. Anyone can do it. I cloned the name Golden Cue by putting the TM at the end. You need to learn.
:o omg....u just ratied yourself out...
it should be. i think u will get baned if the name u clone is close enough?;\:d
You must not choose a nick which (including those that in any way look like, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate any of the following) 
1.1 is similar to another nick already existing on the FlyOrDie forum or games. 
If that is the case, we need to ban and delete mike's (aka, the mod mike)version of my name :).

As you can all see this is an old name and has been copied :)
If you feel someone has cloned your name then email moderator@flyordie.com with the details, and they will deal with your request appropriately.
no good, the person who cloned it, IS a mod :)
hmm lol this is a fascinating case. i wonder what the outcome of it will be!
LMAO You got yer sub from 2 nice girls that you immediatly turned yer back too. You do everything here like a immature brat.
Cloning your name would be just to annoy you, and No Loss whan you get booted,BeanTown.
Yeager's right in this. I have had MRTHOM,MRTHOM2,MR.THOMs,a bunch,usually from petty kids like you,Beabtown.
You need to grow up,this is a GAME site.
If your game aint fun,you need to look at what really brings you here.
Yea I got cloned one time....and I hated it!!! I think it should stop too.

I'm Denny but I honestly never cloned anyone...someone tricked everyone to thinkin it was me.

Anyhow, I have been gone for a year...has someone been acting like me?????????
are u also known as denny54, Denny? 
Bloody, it is Denny, stay away from him....just a warning ;)

No bloody I am not denny54!!!! I swear... diamonds...where you also skydivergirl???? I think i remember you we used to be good friends.
then how do u have the most similar name to denny54 then, Denny? it cant be by coincidence. explain that to me. 
Bloody, it is him...just ask any mod around.
it is not me!!!!! gosh ok my Denny name was baned but i swear i am not denny54 and ask anyone i'm very honest.

Diamond maybe u should get a life and not say things you don't know ty

Jared
.........ok i believ u. but ill look into it.
yes cloning does need to stop i've had many nicks of mine being cloned and then the guy says that he made them first and by dumb luck i get banned people need to stop this cloning my god
>then the guy says that he made them first and by dumb luck i get banned

Actually, the name created first will not be the one banned.
once me and my mate dave went down to the local pond and teased many ducks with a lovely loaf of bread .then this other time me and dave went walking into this area where there was alot of crime and we got mugged and beaten up then we told the police and they told us that we were weirdos ..then this other time me n dave went into a shop and i saw dave put a bar of chocolate into his pocket and i was like dave stop stealing then the shop woman herd us and arrested dave n then i cried because i wanted half of the bar he was about to steal then this other time my parents sent me to a mental institution because i had an imaginary friend called dave
I have seen Mike (the mod) with RoadRunner, another clone.
He also bends the rules for his m8s, Micho used to follow certain people and annoy them with it till they swore at him then he would send an ss in and mike would ban/dem for it, even though Micho was breaking fod rules with this behaviour he never even got told to stop. Mike was  also was asked to help in a league room once with a bad mouthed player but refused to help saying it was the admins problem, then he was seen in a different leagues room ban someone for hassling (not swearing) an admin (a m8 of his) and that player got a 3 day ban for something that would normally get 24 hour dem!!
Basically  i think he is one of the worst examples of good behaviour for anyone on fod.
You forget that he used to boot people during game to get free points and he swore too.
i could tell you ALOT  of stuff mikes done but ill only end up banned as usual, i learn to keep away from him as you will never win. i tell you one thing once i was in room and he comes in and because he didnt like me he took a guys word with no ss and gave me 200 hour demerit, tht was later removed.
I don't suppose anyone has any screen shots to back up these allegations???
stop this cloning i just had this nick cloned by somebody who likes to curse me out this ain't right i got the ss to bak it up somebody ban this guy god
Do i see a moderator complaining eh mike?