« Back to All Topics
How Many People Have Copied My NickName!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hi, everyone at Fly Or Die games, i have just returned from about a year and a half abscence from these games and I am shocked at the amount of bad language and runners these days also I have found a few similar copies to my name. Sorry to sound like such a moan but the games have changed massively since I was last here.

Thanks. 

Francesco Totti

(Alessandro Gonzales)
you've been gone a year and moaning about people copying your name? lol...i dont think you have right to moan about that to be honest.
Why Not?! Also Running Is A Joke These Days. 
why not? mate, you've been gone over a year, totti is a v good player the names bount to get copied and you cant moan as you've been gone a long time...
Are'nt u copying the name of a cheating Italian footballer who thinks spitting at other players is the sporting reason behind football, Italian footballers are all cheating divers, so an italian running is a huge part of serie A football...
I dunno, thought you'd be used to it...
What I find amusing is the number of people who call someone a runner when they never even asked for a Bo3. Usually you get an idea of who is a runner by looking at their info screen before you play them.
exactly... u dont ask for one, u dont get one. I rarely play Bo3 because i cant be bothered, so i never ask for 1.
Beppe is right ;\ if you dont ask for Bo3 then you dont get it then you call us runners!;\ I wont play bo3 so dont ask ty ty ty.

Your's 

Super-Run™ ;\
however im sure you play bo3 when you lose;)
No i dont so stfu if u check my info you idiot then you will see even tho i havent been beat much like huhahahaha 

Your's

Super-Run™ 

hmm? do i get an idea your pretending to be better than me? someone who has to get attention by trying to make a nick like stunrun?