« Back to All Topics
GG before over stupid
Posted in 
Billiards
GG before over stupid
Posted in 
Billiards
GG before over stupid
just played somebody that said, gg gl. He said it when there was 4 ball's left on the table and not in any easy position. I think it's crazy
lol, I do that all the time. Its funny to see how people get nervous and miss, when u say gg before the end. :)
nervous? nervous over a internet pool game. you dont know the meaning of the word lmao. they jsut make a fool of themselfs by saying it
People who claim it is distracting are those who are making fools of themselves.

Snipe
YAWN

Either ignore it or just say gg back, then get on with playing.
lol,they say it to try and put you off,but it doersnt work with me,i dont really see how a message can stop you potting a ball.
 People just use that as an excuse when they don't clear up & win instead of admitting they weren't good enough to clear.
Although it is effective and makes the other person miss there shot, it is kind of rude, but people won't stop. I either mute those people or ignore them. It seems to work.

Chris
smh*

Still whining over this. :( Thought you people learn.
lol how can saying sometni ng out u off? this is like if

i said "ns" to you after the last shot before u pot the 

8 this would put u off? i dont think so ud say ty and

still pot. ppl only say "u pot me off" as an excuse of 

either missin an easy shot or not being able to pot a 

harder shotin all fairness saying gg before the match has 

ended should have no effect on the outcome of it coz if u 

were gonna pot the ball u would if u were gonna miss the 

u would but saying u missed because someone says gg is 

not a satisfactory excusze for u losin so just accept 

that u lost becoz u dint pot not becoz someone said gg.

greets scott :D

i got lost in his post lol u 2 beppe? ;\
I think he was saying that NS has the same effect as GG. This is wrong however (if that was what he was saying, to be honest I am not sure what language he was writing in) - oe is gamesmanship designed to annoy those players who let it affect them, the other a pleasant remark in respect of a good shot (or sarcastic in respect to a bad shot).

To be honest I used to allow an early "GG" to get to me, but it didnt take long to work out how stupid this was.
15 years later and it's still happening.

So for me is it annoyed when it happens. I have ADHD with easy distract so I dont need the player to say "gg" before end. It is unfair no sportmanship. Just wanted to say and I play good and fair and focus wery well when I am left lonely. I get annoy when there comes a guestt o watch game too. Its like my eyes get focus on that insted also when ppl keep chatting when I play. Well it what it is and I must not complain to much and its lift and no lie and nothing to do bout it. There will always happened. sorry for English I talk not very good. gg for all players who reads.