« Back to All Topics
News!... again...
Posted in 
Tanx
News!... again...
Posted in 
Tanx
News!... again...
AAAAAAAAAH! I'm bored silly :p. Ah, well, I'll find something to do. I should read the news paper.
 Speaking of 
newspaper
, lets hear today's OLD news... (Sunday aka Sonday:p, April 13, 2003):

Ah, nothing much has happened the last few weeks with the official 
Tanx war
 with usa_forces' team Vs. The Keepers of the Peace (KOP) and the WP (Wolfpac), along with some fellow friends, like the Kia, right beside them (maybe). From what liger 0 9er says about his army of 700 people, could that really be true? And how're we supposed to know 700 people even play Tanx? That is very odd. Well, he may have left the WP, the KOP, and all of Tanx for a while. But TheOutsider says he'll come back. From what I read in the WP forums, they say there is a "code red alert." That outta mean the attack of usa_forces. Other than any of this infomation, there is nothing else new...

That is th news! G'night, fellow Tanx players.
 News reporter (aka Pohatu Nuva WP, KOP,WP, etc. member.)
:p ['_'] :p

hi this is liger 0 9er.heres an update.

we havelost some members due to usa_forces.usa_forces made our final team join him.but we got people out there that usa_forces hasnt met yet.

theres 1 chance.every team agnist usa_forces please join us in tanx freedom.we need your help.pls join the mega alliance.usa_forces is brutal and mean.

we are sayin what countries each team represents.

Usa_forces and his team_____iraq   WHY:  because they dont play fair.they dont deserve to be on tanx

mine and all its allies____U.S.A. ;) WHY: we come back.we never give up.if u here us surrender u know its a trap...so we are holdin back.:p   ready...tanx match set...3...2...2...

GO!!!
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 liger you know ...... your pretty right and umm i will join your team and fight for freedom!!!!!!!1 plus i got sercet team that can destory usa_forces we will support you goooooooooooooo liger
umm should i join..hmmmm idk

[img=
http://www.animation-station.com/dogs/images/dog0030.gif
]

i will walk back in forth thinking...HMM !
Hmmm... I definitely want to be part of the liger team if thats cool. Usa need to be taken care of if ya know what i mean. Wish I had found this game sooner.
I also feel like hummin the zoids theme song right now. Heh..good show. One more thing, how the heck does everyone add pictures in their posts?!?! I'm a little out of the loop, ...can't help it i.m new.

~fieyr2002WP~

:p
...This isn't a job for Pohatu.....
......This is the timing to unleash my true power, as the one and only POHATU NUVA!...
This war...
Has a meaning to it... For all the love we fellow Tanx players can have, we must defend our only freedom to a very fun, exciting, and loveable game. We must all create one big force, ambush usa_forces' team, and wipe out their chance to destroy Tanx from it's heavenly self. I do say, this is no joke. If you may not know, suddenly usa_forces has been unfair, rude, selfish, and mean to us. He must stop, and we all must work together and obliterate his evil plan! Everyone is welcome to pitch in and help us along this dangerous journey. Our time is running out! Please support our hopeful team, and as for usa_forces, ya better watch out! Never mess with us, the KOP, the WP, and any other player that knows this wonderful game as much as we do!
TheOutsider, liger 0 9er, fieyrwlfpac2002, GLL111, rich girl, mr scooby doo, Tanx master, all of my friends! I know they will count on me, 'cause I will help defeat this war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

['_'] >['_']< 

I may be weak in offence, but my heart is all the strength I need! I don't know if anyone knows, but I have puberty right now! That don't matter, either. That won't stop my love for all. Oh, man, this is truly a war no one will ever forget!  

Lets go! We got defending to do!