« Back to All Topics
dc
Posted in 
Billiards
dc
Posted in 
Billiards
dc
why is it that everytime i play, i always get dc can somebody plz help i cant even play a full game and nothing is rong with my comp. plz help
try turning all your other programes off like msn or yahoo messenger.  i had to do that and now i almost never d/c
flyin is in during a game or b4 u even start one, because if its during then i have to tell u that theres a few very sad people on this site who can dc for example if u play well against (the sergon) he will dc u
lmao......no player can d/c another player,,,why would FOD have that on their site? 
d/c hardly ever happens on pc game,,, web version it happens all the time to me because my comp is quite old but most people can play without d/c on better systems. so flyin just tey turning all other progs off on your comp it should work.

oh unless ur a moderator or the operator then maybe they can.
death king i dont want to be arguing with u im just saying people who r good on computers mods or no mods can;

hack into ur pc
break into documents
send virus's
disconnect you also        any its badsportsmanship
and unfair and a cheacky way to win a game BUT there is nothing u or me or any1 else can do about it there just sad   "the sergon" does it all the time   but (y) to u not trying to start
DARK-DEATH i appolagize i called u death king  

sry m8
just make sure your comp is clean of cookies(not the ones u eat). you will find them in internet options
man ,i cleaned all cookies and internet files and still dc a lot ,when i say a lot , i mean , every like 2 games.
Its getting realy annoying ,and i was going to sub ,but now i dont think so 
With sub do u get dc less???

ty 
It also depends on the route your ISP takes to FoD - if one of the servers is laggy and drops data packets, you could disconnect. Subbing may help if you have a poor connection, but as a sub I find that I occasionally disconnect.

Run antispyware regularly, do a complete virus scan of your HD with latest DAT files, check you have enough free HD space and RAM and also make sure that you are not running too many other programs in the background. I found on a slow PC I could not run any other windows with FoD, and Kazaa used to cause problems with my wife's PC until I got rid of it. There are many things which can cause you to DC, and although rarely FoD not all of the ways are with your computer.
hey beppe ,could u give me ur msn ,so i can understand better .wicth room do u usually play ,if u dont want to give to everyone:p
Someone told me its a virus that a ihave in my computer,how can i take it off???
Or use reputable free antivirus software. AVG offer one, but as with all good free products you'll have to search for updates yourself and possibly run scans to find viruses.
SAME HERE ITS A NONSENSE. FLYORDIE GET SOMETHING DONE FOR GOD SAKE YOU DO NOTHING ANY MORE I HAVE LOST OVER 100 POINTS THANKS TO YOUR CRAPPY SERVERS. 
Totti... if it was the server you would probably both disconnect. Why do you think it's always you?????