« Back to All Topics
What a bunch of flipin runners!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
What a surprise...i come on today and play 5 matches in which my opponent runs at the end. But to be quite honest its what i have come to expect now as this game as just been going downhill for the past year in regards to the attitude of the players that play on here. 
Did u ask for more games, if not, then thats your problem. 
X....you forgot me, ive never ran on any rating:(? im one of the only players like that. plus when i win by luck i stay for more games
>X....you forgot me, ive never ran on any rating? im one of the only players like that. plus when i win by luck i stay for more games

...you'll even play people you know when they are on much low ratings, and still not run even if you are losing. Good attitude.

Yeah, a lot of runners. If you remember who they are and stop playing them, then they'll not get a high rating.
i always play anyone who challenges and will never run ;) so if ya see me play me:)
yes today to many people run i will play bo3 if u ask anytime no matter what i won't run either if u by somehow pot black illegally. but i know too many people who run cuz there afraid to play a 2nd cuz there afraid to lose. running needs to stop its nothing but being a coward if u run
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF FOD DELETED MY REPLY!!!!!!
AHAHHHAHAHHAHAH

DOES THE TRUTH HURTS THAT MUCH??????

SO SAD THAT FOD ISNT DOING ANYTHING TO IMPROVE THE BS THAT HAS COME INTO THE GAME... INSTEAD THEY DELETE WHAT COULD HAVE HELPED THEM.... 

Fly THIS GAME.. :D
Bro they delete my topics sometimes too :s lol 
 I've had a few replies deleted which had nothing wrong with them.