« Back to All Topics
propper snooker rules!!..
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
is there any chance of haven the full snookers rules, in pro snooker....or does FOD not put them all in , due to some reason!! any one shed some light on this ?

If there are rules missing then they should add them in, are there any rules which would make a significant difference missing ?
another one is if u nominate a colour and then if u miss, the other player only gets 4 points.and not the value of the colour u went for..
lol ops just thought of another few... miss rule ..and if your snookerd and u miss the abject ball.. the balls should be replaced to how they were...and should get, i think its replaced x5 with the aponets concent and then its forfit game coz of snookers.. not a hundred % about that last one but im sure you lot will let me no .lol.
The miss rule is only present in professional snooker and is ONLY called when the referee believes that the player could have made a better attempt to play a shot. Seeing as FoD is neither professional nor has a referee, it's not possible. 
sorry goon your wrong if i go for the pink and i hit the blue my opponent would have six points not four i take it you dont know yuor snooker!!!
That's what he was saying GPR. On FoD you would only get 4 points, and he is saying that is wrong.
as he said, in FOD u would only get 4 ponts... please read properly what i type.. lol
Actually 5 in that situation, but you know what we mean :)
and another one is touching ball rule.. would bee nice lol..