« Back to All Topics
Tourny, wtf?
Posted in 
Billiards
Tourny, wtf?
Posted in 
Billiards
Tourny, wtf?
So FOD tell me this, How am i suppossed to play in the tourny deemed for EVERYONE when the room is full? yes i knoe you'll say sub. well i do, just not this one, yet. So u may want to rethink the number of people that can fit into one room, at least during tourny time. Cnat you guys make it so more people fit? Prob. so. IN fact, you(fod) can make alot of things happen, but do YOU?> I think not.

RAÐÍØHΞAÐ
I think your assuming a little too much there.

If rooms full you should of joined earlier.

The term "EVERYONE" was designed to say that everybody will compete but that everybody has a opportunity. You just waited too long and the opportunity passed you bye.

nt ul ,
Snipe
The term "EVERYONE" was 
not
 designed to say that everybody will compete but that everybody has a opportunity.

Arrr 
How can i have the opportunity when the room is full?;\
He is simply trying to say enter the room earlier ;)
I don't see why people complain anyway, it's cheap as pringles to subscribe so stop moaning :)
i beg to differ, big tube of pringles is about 99p. Times that by 3 you get FOD sub price....hehehe :D
Yer all 3 nuts,but funny too. Do like others do bro, Put 1 of yer subbed names in the room,while yer traipsin round doin yer thing, then switch em come game time...
i dno where u get ur pringles from... but the corner shop round by mine sells them for £1.79 ;\ and tesco sells em for more lol
Oh my. Ty Thom for the advice. How the topic(s) originally posted evolve into pringles Lmao :D Mybe there are some cool people on Fod. ;\
lol, people get carried away... but i started the pringle buisness.
Cream cheese and chives are the best pringles, ummmmmmm yummy,lol.
There is less salt in a FoD subscription though.
Good point Beppe, maybe a new line for pringles to think of 'Salt free for the healthier option':).
But FOD is addictive, Pringles are not, even though they have the petty motto 'once you pop, you cant stop'. I dont know about anyone else but i can lol.

As for the price of pringles, they were on offer last week muahauhahahah :D