« Back to All Topics
Subscribing
Posted in 
Billiards
Subscribing
Posted in 
Billiards
Subscribing
Just ia thought as i was just buying a game for my phone via sms.

who would like to see sms as an option for subscribing to the games as this would be easier for the younger generation of flyordie and will probably generate more money.

just my opinion whats yours?

Fairly decent idea. Makes total sense. A most people have access to the internet via  cell phone, is what your speaking of, correct?

RAÐÍØHΞAÐ :D

Great idea m8.:)

Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™
good good maybe they should think about this because i would certainly buy alot more subscriptions to the site because my mum is scared to use her card :( 
It's a good idea, possibly make more players under 16 subscribe.
ye thts what i was thinking

thanks gl ;)
Post - it's this old technological way of sending things to people. They used to place documents, cheques (an ancient way of transfering money) and other things into envelopes, attach a sticky bit of paper which cost money then place into a wall slot in a public place. Inevitably this meant walking (back in the days when it was believed that obesity was bad for you), but it was quite effective in transfering things to people in other places as long as you didn't expect it to happen too soon. It was safer, because in those days you only got a virus if someone deliberately sent it to you, not because of friends not smart enough to get free anti-virus from download.com.