« Back to All Topics
SRV Moderator
Posted in 
Billiards
SRV Moderator
Posted in 
Billiards
SRV Moderator
player using racist remarks, srv in room and was asked by several others re: these remarks. done nothing, racism is now allowed on FOD. Y/N
NOBODY LISTENS  DO NOT POST ANSWERS

Jabber,you the same guy that posted in Gen. Yesterday?
Hope you take advice soon,if so. This is a Game site, man, and if you can't have fun, without trying to either make a ruckas, or draw attention to yerself, you need to go play outside a bit more. These Mods have a LOT of ground to cover, limited help, and people sending SS's every 3 min, its tough. Plus, as a Lg Administrator, I can tell you, popping into a lobby and having 3-10 people start telling you a story, its discombobulating as heck.
"he said this" they said that", its maddening.
AND HEAVEN forbid if its 2 players that you like fighting,OMG, now you have to have a SS, but its NOT available,now what to do? Trust 1, and not the other?
Go with whoever snitched first?
Its very ,very difficult to satisfy some people,the GOOD people, with out hurting other GOOD people.
Add a BAD apple to the mix, and its just messed up.
Try to think on this bud, and maybe you can re-direct your anger to a more positive outcome.
Peace, GL to you.
PS, I use caps to merely Draw attention to key words,ok?
Avengers Forever.
jabber-SAFC 

I know SRV and he is a very  good moderator,  did u  ever thing that he mite have  been a lil busy at the time or not even at his pc  to notice the remarcs u mention, but any never the less  if you have a complaint on another player  u should send in a ss, this way it will b taken care of ASAP , i would go  blamin the moderators on there incompedence, they  do there jobs very  well and they  put up  with alot of bs from  ppl who think they dont do there job, they dont need this  from ppl m8, they try to  keep the gm clean and fun , give them credit for what they  do for our gm m8

ℓįℓ_ζųτέ_đє√įℓ 
SRV knows me  i said hi to him last week and he visited a game i was in (in the next 5 mins) an appologised saying he was too busy to reply at that time as there was a lot on 
He is a v good mod .ty

In Defense for A GREAT MOD. Sometimes,not just with mods,people are busy,sorry some of us have things to do, and if that doesnt suit your style,then im sorry,Srv is a great mod,nonetheless a great person.

~ §ωεεтиεѕѕ™

mr thom u seriously think mods doing good job ???? they derimit king of pool for saying "id kill u in pool" lol said death threat ???? lol u changed your mind yet ???
I got a demerit on another name for telling my mate he was FIT lol

apparently i was insulting him :S
pmsl, see, some mods just gotta chill out sometimes.

Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™
yes they need to live in reality not the 1970s
so is saying id kill u in pool a death threat if everything is taken seriously here does salad fingers really mean he got salad fingers or tarzan30 really swing in trees ????
.....or does Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™ really have 36 crazy fists? lol:P

Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™
I say this.. I get 2-6 straight punks,EVERY SINGLE day in Avengers room. Some are kids with no regard,some are you guys with different names.ALL get the Attention of SRV,Carl,StreamLine,Veriac.
I appreciate the Moderaters,and I have gotten Demerits,and I have had 2 Very cool names Killed(I didnt know "Hiding Rule")
I still KNOW we need them,and it aint as easy as we think.
BESIDES,CARL HATES ME ON MAD LEVELS,BUT HE AINT GONNA LET ANYBODY ABUSE MY LG PLAYERS, JUST AS I MAY HAVE ISSUES WITH HIM,OR OTHER MODS, IT AINT PERSONAL UNTIL YOU MAKE IT SO. AND IF YOU FEEL WRONGED, 2 WRONGS GET YOU BURNED TWICE,RIGHT?
BEST TO THINK OF MORE POSITIVE SOLUTIONS.
Just now, a player came in and was advertising a different league in our league room,someone found SRV, he took care of it right then an there,tyvm.

~Connor
BESIDES,CARL HATES ME ON MAD LEVELS
....what's the point of this addition Thom?
Ahh,come on, I was merely pointing out that allthough he may hate me,and I aint tryin to say what he feels, that he is Professional with me at all times.
Why you gotta pick 1 sentance,out of 2 pages of posts, to be a whiney snot??
Mind yer own business,sometimes,Please.
Thom you said that so people would pay attention to you and feel sorry for the poor Admin that is so misunderstood.  
without the  mods on this  site  it  wouldnt be any  better than  Yahoo or any other  site  that doesnt have any  respect  for others. The mods try to  keep  our  site a family  site,  I wouldnt complain for the great  job they do. Sure  sometimes they make mistakes  but  doesnt  everyone? and  if  somone gets banned  by a mod for saying  somthing  they  dont  think is fair for  being  banned  for, its prob cuz they are already  well known  by the  mods and no  toleration  of any  sort  becomes the rule  for  them. There are many  well knows  trouble makers  knows by all  mods  and they are  all  on very thin  ice  with  the mods. so the  mods have  every  rite to  demerit them or bann them  for little  things   such as  sayin  ill kill you  or   mild insults. There  are  kids on this  site. How  would u  feel  if  somone  typed ill  kill you  to  one of your  young  child .  I think you  would b very  upset about it and surley  would make  a complaint. i know i  sure would. ill  kill you  can b takin in  dif  ways,  like to  say   ill beat u  bad in  a gm  meaning ill kill you.  but to  a child that prob means the person is  gona  kill  them , that would b very scary  to  a young one. A demerit or bann  would  surley  b in  order  i  think.  I  dont know about your country  but if someone here was to  say  that to  a person  on the  street  they  would go to  jail  for  uttering  death  threats
Yeah, and that goes for lgs,too. We sometimes get comfortable,yakkin with the same people,Knowing thier ages and stuff, but forgetting that the New members may well be a Young-un.

reality is,Martin..that is good they are living in 1970. as i recall it,that were great time. if living in this century means allowing the rudeness on FOD...then, gee! i wanna live in 1970 too!! the MODs are doing a great job! and even if they make mistakes...their are trying at least to do something ...to make the lobbies clean.
  Those MODS really bug me!!! They think they are so hot!! Who cares that they are giving up their time freely to try and make a great site better. We need to straighten them out!!

TUCSONCARL
SRV Might be a good mod but he needs to listen..;\
Listen to you lot? I think he has more sense than that...
To you Dinja? Nah, don't think that's necessary.
HERE! HERE! Tucsoncarl! LOL!!
Participation...Outstanding..Of course, now the bottom feeders will be out,lol...
im bulgarian boy i dont speek good inglish im a gud boy
plees game to me im hire for your friends