« Back to All Topics
Top 9ball Players At The Min!!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Before any1 says anythin i know this topic has been done many times before but i dont care:D

ok who do u lot think r top 9ball players at the min, an by top i dont just mean best skill i mean fair aswell and dont cry wen they lose :p

ok my top 10 are in no order:

1.bobby.b
2.The Real Man
3.Jee Bee
4.Pay Bak
5.Ŧωęėđſέ Đëé 
6.•Kung Fu•
7.Rħıŋo
8.tronics
9.Uикηοωи™
10.Kάямά

you all mite not agree but i aint bothered those are my top 10 :p

ok u lot add urs:D

Scǿǿţέѓ Bǿү/Püяε Cläss™B-)

9ball is crap...End of conversation.
bobby b ?????
kung fu??????
jee bee??????????????????/
unknown ???
tweedle dee???? 
wtf r u on ?
PrEcInCt
Źоηιс воом
CuεBαllCσηтяσl
.•°§ûpêr§øñíç°•.
Ganjard
The Real Man
Pay Bak
UK Hardy
le rat d'quartié 
don genaro

No Order.
Im pretty sure at this minute (12:48 eastern usa) I Snipe am the best 9ball player. :D

Snipe
pmsl Precinct, put urself straight in there;)

top 10 JUST NOW!, no order (not just judged by overall skill)

Pay Bak
Ganjard
Mortal Kombat
Rich Van
UK Hardy
The Real Man
Komodo
Dragon Fly
biglister89
Jee Bee
omg your kidding tweedle dee has alot of name u didnt mention it until she got over a 400 plus rating u freakin tool shows how much points matter to you :D
How'd you guys leave me off this?
i dont play 9ball, but shouldn't skilled cue be in it?:S
Skilled has it right on the money, what are you smoking?  The top 10 right now are with out a doubt.....

The Real Man
Skilled Cue™  
Rісн √λη™  
Mudd
Pay Bak  
hannes40 
Źоηιс воом  
Ďëύĭℓĭşħ♠Ğǔұ

Guess I could only come up with 8 :( & are in no order
 It's gotta be me. Oh sorry, thought you were doing top 10 most average players.
Skilled cue 
Skilled cue
Skilled cue
Skilled cue
Skilled cue
The Real Man
The Real Man
The Real Man
The Real Man
The Real Man

Only good 9ball players.;)

UK Hardy 
Ganjard
PrEcInCt
Mudd
Detroit Kid 
Skilled Cue 
The Real Man
Ronnie O,sullivan 

dont matter wat names u put down....the cheating serb Zoka is getting free wins off his bum buddies hes gonna hav crown til hes reset!!
lol top 9 ball players u mean the ones with the most luk ? 9 ball is all luk and no fun good list tho hehe
No Order

- Adam (The Real Man)
- Rich (Rich Van, Zonic Boom)
- Ben (Skilled Cue)
- Pete (Blackpool FC, Ronnie O' Sullivan)
- Evelyn (Vanilla Fudge) - Always plays well but never has rating to show it
- Will (Perilious, Precinct)
- tronics
- maijai - Also always plays really well with no rating to show
- The Henchmen
- Amanda (Pay Bak)

Mr thom 
hydro chicken 
amileee 
lil angel 
felis sylvestis
footy lad 

lol:)?
ty ty,Finally some Class for the Honor of Best (9) Ball players.
Proof Positive,that style,Sportsmanship, and Fun actually count for something.
hu cares, 9 ball is only a game for u to get ur luck bk wen playin 8ball or snooker
9 ball and fun cannot be in the same sentence can it ?
Yawn Yawn at this subject,next we will be asked to believe that some of these high raters play in the spanish and french rooms because the scenery is better.And Zoka if you are cheating i hope the moderators will sort it out but i dont mind if they take there time over it because its really annoying the likes of Skilled Cue, and Richie Poo and afew others, and that in itself is well worth it.
ups seemed to have touched a nerve project van lmfao
Rich van
Skilled Cue 
Bobby.B
The Real Man
Rhino 

I think thats it and i believe if scott wuld play 9 ball he wuld be on this list too :D;)
OMG !! ZONIC BOOM ??? hes easy B-) 5-1 ;) think better at top 10 .. 
F6 (adam)
noochies288 (or .. 822 lmao dont remember) 
skilled cue 
the real man 
pikey
pure class
english teacher (joe) hes class but no luck
mudd :S 
pay bak 
I don't play 20 hours a day, like you guys. I play an hour, at the most. I need more practice, I'll admit it. (K)
 These threads can go on forever cos' you never agree. Not sure that pikey is top10 material but aint seen him play for ages.
wow thanks nath...im glad someone loves me:D...stupid haters:p...only one problem with ur list, ur not on it ;)
there are a lot of really great players, but most of the high ballers are kinda mean and it takes away from ur greatness...some of u guys should try to be a lil more decent to other players, ud be surprised wut a kind word or a compliment could do...

heres a few examples of some class players:

pikey
scooterboy
bobby b.
rich :D
rhino
Jee Bee
unknown
kung fu
they might not be number 1, but the way they treat others make them all number one in my book :D

Since ive only played 7 games of 9 ball....
and won all 7......
well, you do the math:)

Ah, math. This means that you fluked 7 games against 7 low raters, and are still on a low ratng yourself?
BEST PLAYERS HERE?

LOL

WASO ONLY ONE

ME !!!!!!!!!!!

ZOKA LEGENDA ;-)

BRUTAL SKOOLED

I SKOOLED ALL !!!

to clever :p to nice :p to rich :p

dumb player :
LEE = UK Hardy ( Kurdy)  = SAD
Rich = rich Van, Zonic Boom = Idiot
Amanda = Pay Bak  LOL cheats with Adam ( The Real Man )
Ben = SKilled Cue  , nice Name lol  BEN :-(

LOOOOOOOOOL Zoka you actually think I have to cheat ? 
LOOOOOOL man I have never cheated and I will never cheat because it takes the fun out of this game , and you do it i dont know how you can because it's just sadning. Why exactly do you cheat may i ask ? this is my answer , You cannot beat the top players consistantly and when you do win 1 or 2 games against them you go SKOOLED LOOOOOL come on zoka count up all the times we have beat you down ,and yet you still say you skool us .But you cannot even run 1-9 in balls without fluking 1 or fluking the game. You are a sad sport and you should be permantly banned IP and all . Anyone that agrees with me dont be afraid to speak . Thank you for your time 
i disagree with all of u...how can u compare skill with 9 its a very lame game..every game i watch if any !!! is all hit and hope just slam the ball hope for the best...that aint skill thats passing time 
Martin, if you pick some good players to watch you might see a run of the table 1-9 .I see it all the time , which games are you watching ?
adam ive seen you play and to be honest you are not better than skilled cue. dont take it personally im just speaking on the basis of what i have seen and ben is by far the best player on this game
[img=
http://rulzofpunk.free.fr/images/CheeseburgerHelmet.jpg
]
Yeah,Come om Martin.. You dont hang around nearly enough to say that. Look,I play (8) for real,cause in the States,its THE standerd table at Majority of Bars,Pubs, and Halls.
But I cant stand the (8) games here,for more than a game or 2 ..
Yet,I dont come in here talkin about the Lack of Talent,thats Just immature.
If somebody Posts "whos the Hottest Maxim Girl" you still gonna come here and complain,aintcha...?
Do yerself a favor,Bud,read without typin sometimes.
And Henry,lmao,well,WE all know him.(n)
its not the tallent thats lacking its the game that lack 9 ball is all luk and if there was a topic on that u would be amazed at the response..there a lot of talented players in 9 ball but thats cos they r the ones that play 8 too..i didnt mean to diss players just dissing the games rules and playability
lol Henry did I say I was better then him ? You must have heard that from someone else because I dont Judge myself . And taking advice from you is like taking advice from George bush he never gives the good advice always war first tyvm .No offense to USA but Henry dont talk man. Your are a pure cheater on FOD no one likes you well maybe Zoka does I dont know , you can say skilled is the best because he whoops you everytime he plays you (Y) but it's different with me , plus you have never seen me or him play each other and if you did it was months ago.Ask around Henry who is the best ? make sure you ask everyone and be fair about it, you may see alot say im the best ;)
i talk war first time?
that from a person who claims im a cheater lmao.
ill give you a bo3 anyday and beat you.
the only cheater ive seen on fod is you. playing people that you know you will beat.
i merely stated that skilled is the best on flyordie at the minute and him having crown proves it.
it obviously offended you because you cheat so hard to stay at the top.

so when you're ready accept or refuse my bo3 with the screenshot result posted in this topic!
ok ok just played real man in a bo3 and beat him 2-0 but i bet this will still not quieten him lmao.

PICK YOUR TOP 5 FROM THIS LIST.

1  PREMIERE     
2  Skilled Cue™     
3  CuεBαllCσηтяσl 
4  Źоηιс воом    
5  Rісн √λη™     
6  Jee Bee     
7  Gσℓđεи вuℓℓεт   
8  The Real Man     
9  Da Magician     
10  Pay Bak     
11  Andy-2k6     
12  Dragon Fly     
13  .mcm.    
14  Cuvar     
15  santa lucia     
16  MaD SkiLLs     
17  §pîÐè®Måñ    
18  Pikέy™     
19  Ďëύĭℓĭşħ♠Ğǔұ   
20  ĎõńĴũâńĎêMąřķõ   
this fights are gr8:D. we shuld all stick to 8ball:p dont hurt me*flinches*
I think i should be on that 20 people list atleast :S :(
n u say u aint bigheaded pmsl
yeah im not, i just think i shud be on top 20 seeing as i AM on the top 20 list. Its a matter of being fair, not big headed ;)
LMao Henry yes you beat me 1 and only way you can , 3 fouling so np play your game  your muted go play cheap with others, you can't run 1-9 if your life depended on it ;).
lol wow m8 that was deep. We should all get along and be able to mute one another in room aswell as on forum :p
If Panther=Henry,I am Now able to understand wht Panthers such a lying little brat..
And you want to use the word FAIR,Panther?? You aint the 1 kid.
THOM, i havnt talked to you in ages and out of nowhere you come on here and criticise me. Dont talk if you cant say sumthing half decent. I am NOT henry 14 ty so before you start making false accusations, put the booze down and try and be nice for ONE DAY THOM U MISERABLE LITTLE MAN. ty.
>Panthers such a lying little brat

THOM, what exactly did i lie about please? ignorance must be an essential part of life where to are THOM becuz u r the most ignorant stuck up person on FOD and i guarantee you tht the majority of people agree with me. All you do is come onto the forum and run your mouth.
Thom that last post of yours has actually made me PMSL!!!!!!!!
lmao real man pmsl.
this is coming from a guy who muted me before the game.
after accepting bo3 no rules.
you couldnt beat a drum m8.
thats why skilled is way better than you and you'll never have crown now grow up and play like a man :)

p.s did i mention i beat him 2-0 in his own game :(
lmfao real man id skool u be it fair or not. 
the only reason i played unfair is because we agreed it before u muted me pmsl.
get a life and try n get some sleep too.
lol panther this subject is about 9 ball how dare u ask to be fare hehehe (just critcising 9 ball m8 not u) 
good To see you left me out off there scoot :(:p but i guess i wasn't around. ok my top 10, skilled honest players only.
1, The real man
2,skilled cue
3,¥àßêêñŠmõķếď :p
4, Scǿǿţέѓ Bǿү 
5,rhino
6,bobby .b
7,mudd
8,uk hardy
9, miss vanilla fudge, no particular order but all good skilled players. there are a few more just can't remember at momemnt i guess i need me coffee to wake up.
I never seen you play or played you panther, but if your constantly on top 20 list you have too be there.
lmao henry you couldn't skoollll a chook with its head cut off only way you know is the cheap way. the real man is classssssssssss above you.i never seen you run a table only your pants lmaooooooooo. get a life and grow up kid.
is that why you constantly wanna play me?
its little kids like you that give this game a bad name.
adam is a good player and has the right to talk back but you lmfao you dont pass a 5 ball. oh and btw i'd skool u anyday. gimmie a bo3 in all 3 games.

9ball 
snooker light 
and 8ball

and we post results here and see if i dont skool u.
beat u 2-0 yesterday rich then u cried to play again coz u played me when u was 700 n i was 640 den i played u agen n beat u agen 3-0 np :)
erm? im sixers, u neva beat me pmsl, i beat u 5-3 on goose, duh!  and i'll pwn u all games np
erm u beat me 5-3 for the unrated sub game and then when we played rated i beat u 2-0 pmsl.
when u kept sayin ffs wheneva u missed.
oh i suppose u dont remember.
p.s hows boomer PMSL
If by any chance Scoooot is ment to be me, then I appologise, I never go in 9ball.
pmsl? wots with this boomer crap? u talk bout him all the time, summit goin on that we dnt kno about ;\? 
learn u shut ur gob, ur gonna get pwned later, n u no it, u shouldnt even be in for that sub either, since i beaten u EASILY already, n in 8ball, it would b a whitewash, so, lets go, later, me vs u, all games, u'll b lucky 2 win a game, mayb u'll stop cryin after that :(?
i dont mean to be the third wheel here, but im also in this equation later on ;)
yea, i no :p  wot game would u prefer panther?
8 9 or snook?
coz yesterday i had to pwn henry in my worst game:( but as it was henry, wasnt a problem :(
doesnt fuss me but im in the mood for snooker :p
lmao @ ull skool me pmsl u got lucky in that 5-3 anyway but i still beat u 2-0 after that :(
ur jus a kid who cant sub himself so gets others to sub for u now grow up n go skool or something coz u spend far too much time on the forums
i cant sub myself? which is y i hav 5 subs at mo, 4 of which i subbed myself? sure, im just poor :( with no card? or paypal? hmm how come i got subs then :( pmsl
get bk to school kid, and mayb if u try hard there, u may get urself a job as a shelf stacker? but u'll probably end up livin on the dole :( poor u

does evry1 feel sry for this guy? i mean, black, ginger and livin on the dole? wot a life eh :(
i spend 2 much time on forums? mayb its coz im at college? and college comps hav a thing called a "firewall" on them, u no wot that is henry :(? doubt it
well basicly, u still with me henry? not still workin out wot a firewall is? gdgd, well basicly, it means i cnt get in fod :(?   u understand kid?
awww bless, that shut u up :(?  ;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\
sixers pmsl
Theres Boomer
sixers: where i need to lick lick lick PMSL
dont try and act like you dont remember son 
everyday of the week every week of the year you used to kiss up to him.
and as for skooling me again we'll see who wins that sub son.
btw remember premiership league how it came to an end?
oh and the mod hacking you blamed on me is gna be sorted too dont you worry :
wasnt me
and lickin boomer? pmsl, u aint right in the head
premiership league?  must hav been ur league, since i dnt remember it :(?
wasn't you? pmsl i got proof son :)
oh and premiership was ur league son and boomers which apparently got deleted by andre :)
pmsl, thats u admittin to hackin a league? 
ne1 can say they did summit, and couldnt hav been important league, since dnt remember it:(? mayb u hacked 1 we dint even make :(? all in ur head :(?
and proof of wot? a 1 person convo, where i just sed bout u gettin blame, lol
me sayin u got the blame doesnt mean u didnt do it, just means it was funny how u got the blame :(?
bit dumb aint ya dole boy :(?
ne way dole boy, i'd love to stay n listen 2 u cry, but im off home :(
bein racist too?
im not black but if i was wots wrong with black people?
pmsl on flyordie at college lmfao.
thats how you know this kid aint got a life.
at college instead of working or gettin girls which is wot most ordinary people do this kid goes online on fod forums to argue pmsl what a joke of a life :D
erm, well im doin an IT course, so i work on comps :(? duh! dumb kid, get bk to school ya chav :(
his lifes a joke LOL u blow up buses thts a joke son 
pmsl, henry, go bk to ur own country:(?
if i find out a way to go back to the uk from the uk ill let you know you racist lil kid
im racist? thats big comin from u
and most probs agree with me, and dnt want asylum seekers in uk :(?
Pmsl you still call yourself Andre? Lol i heard you was called Mohammed or Mustafa :s And that was probably a fake ss kid so V UL NT.
dandylion = shorty = goosebumps = sixers

no matter how many names son i jus skooled u in 9ball no hush.

I bet my life he'll say it was a fluke LMAO
Henry  , you need to grow up man seriously you talk **** about everyone and you can't even shoot. Keep talking you are just making a fool of yourself , And ya i muted you before because you purposely distract people when they are shooting.Aswell you Can't run 1-9 in 9 ball so why do you talk? . Lots of people have seen me do it more then enough times. It really ammuses me how you talk crap about people and say your better then them its just hillarious. Face it Henry if thats your name YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO PLAY THIS GAME   TY BYE
Actually 9 ball is more skillfull then any other game 8 ball & snook providing you you dont chase and play for position, in 8 ball you have 7 balls to aim for as in 9 if you  run the table you got just the 1 ball to play for.;)
ummm dont pass a 5 ball lol henry, i been back 1 month now from a 7 month break and allready got 2 names as 2 ball, and other 2 are 3 balls and have ran table many off times, dont need to 3 foul and play sad for my rating, im not best and i never stated that if you can read you will see my top 10, the real man number 1 in 9 ball along with skilled at moment but, and when your ready for a bo5 in all codes just ask lol cause if im on line you wont get near me.
And all these years i was thinking Andre was you henry, hmmm strange you say that pitty i dont still have my old pc where you hacked marc's msn and was talking to me cause i got ss to prove it, and also deleted rnw league. i guess we will never know.
im not raciest either henry and there is nothing wrong with being black but i have seen pic of you on your msn whitch you told me was you, are you ashamed of your colour?
I see you put snook light lol, whats wrong with pro or is table tooo big for you and you need a stool lolllllllllll.
Yikes!!! Somebody more pissed than me???? Henry aint black tho,Cus, and he aint my nieghbor,,(comma) hes just a limpy POS with nobody round to educate him....
AND WOW!!!
Most a you lil Girls come post here bout how (9) dont matter none..Ya sad cases.Bless Ya Both. And the rest,too,GOD Bless yer charbroiled behinds.....LMAO
THOM, since you wanna be black, try speaking like the people on the forum of this site. www.gangsta411.com
This is a quote for example, 

5outh ckarolina blood5 holla at ya boy ckuz 5 poppin

LOL:)
I should be on there..I might not have a 4+ but i sure the **** have class. Those who disagree thats your opinion