« Back to All Topics
ALL 9 BALL 500+ RATING'S
Posted in 
Billiards
ALL 9 BALL 500+ RATING'S
Posted in 
Billiards
ALL 9 BALL 500+ RATING'S
Mostly for nonsubed names (because the rooms always full) but for subbed aswell.  All 500+ ratings start going straight to room 4 for good games.  Room 1 is over rated with all 400- ratings, let alone its crap tryin to get into room 1 when its full of low ratings.
Seeing how they wont make a room like that lets just make it ourselves in room 4 :)

You can reply if you want but just better than that stay away from room 1 & start playin in room 4 :)
Ok il explain a little better........THIS IS NOT A LEAGUE ITS FOR ANY ONE WITH A 500+ RATING.  GET IT?
It's a good idea Mudd , but most 500+ players are so bad because they are kids that arent even grown up yet , thinking they all that and start to be rude to older people playing. Trying to outsmart them or something , it's funny and very annoying . I say if you ant good matches and you pick who you want to play then ask them to go to room 4 for a good match without alot of spectators watching , so you can concentrate as much as you want . This game is no fun for me anymore from most of these kids talking trash and being sore losers , like its their life im taking from them .ITS ONLY POINTS KIDS IF YOU SEE THIS .
Very good Real Man.Since so many of the kids Post here too,I wonder how many will now wait to go bug room 4...And since yer talking 9 ball, I guess yer UK based,or unconcerned that room 4 is still Vampires League room.
Peace, and gl with yer Hide-out.
lol realwoman your always good for a laff bud
Whilst I am not advocating disturbing the leagues, this site is about Fly or Die and not Myleague.
 So your saying that even though leagues hardly ever have tournaments in these rooms. No-one else can play in them?
lol i agree. there is always such low people in room one that take up all the space. But alot of the time i dont see people in room 4... so i dont want to be the only person in there so i leave and go to room 1 lol. 
pretty good idea without subb to many 100- challenge and it gets annoying.. see you in room 4
   I saw a 500 by my name for 48 seconds. May I come too??
Lol, poor Carl :(

The best mod though :D

The meister B-)
Room 4 in 9 ball is occupied by The Vampires, however we are only mostly on at about 6 pm (eastern time) up until about 10 or 11pm (eastern)
mudd m8 genius idea:p i will b here;)