« Back to All Topics
Subbed name getting ads on web broswer
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I was wondering if anyone was having this problem... I have a subbed name yet when I use the web browser I get the ads as if I am not subbed.  Just now, I logged in and couldn't even get into the room because it was full.  I have tried clearing the cookies etc but it didn't work.  Any help would be great. Thanks :)
why don't you just download the pc game?

or is there some reason why you can't

hope you get it fixed :)
Yeah a big reason...WORK :p

Thanks Chris
It sounds as if the cookie is not being accepted. Check your privacy level in Tools (drop down menu) > Internet Options > Privacy (tab). I am set to medium, you are probably higher than that or on custom. If your work policy allows, set to Medium. If you feel dubious about changing it, then click on Sites and add the Fly or Die URL to the "Allow" list. If any of the windows are greyed out, then the policy cannot be changed and you are stuck with ads. I am not sure what system files are needed to run Billiards, but it might just be the executable - bring the program in ("C:\Program Files\3D Billiards\billiards.exe") on a memory key or CD, and try running it.
Thank you very much Beppe...good advise as always ;)
My pleasure... but did it help?

>My pleasure... but did it help?<

Find out in the next episode of RunsWithScissors Has Some Technical Problems.

Pmsl.

The meister B-)

The meister
i know some people hate the meister but you gotta love his comedy 

:)
Only when it is comedy, sometimes it oversteps the boundary and becomes random rambling. Dave's alright though, he just tries too hard sometimes.
 Keep em on their toes Beppe

I have to disagree Beppe mate.

My comedy is effortless.

Although I respect your opinion.
Comedic words, phrases etc etc just roll off my tongue with ease mate :)

The meister B-)
Obviously not, you are not always funny.
Did I say I try to be funny all the time?? No i didnt. So when Im not funny, thats when Im not trying to be funny.

The meister B-)
Not always funny? I disagree, he's one big joke.
lol tazz is off again with his joke thingy