Mr FlyorDie
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mr FlyorDie

Dear Mr FlyorDie
:

I am really pissed off at your response. You were quick to the gun to 
lock out a forum
 discussion, but you really gave no care into me, which i have been an active participant for a year and a half. You give no care into other participants who want an answer for an application to be a female MODERATOR. Like for example Peachysweet. Why can you take the time to write such a long response that took more time than to respond via email to someone who would like an answer as to yes or no? You also locked out a forum...going back to other forums, i see my forum is the only one that had been locked and closed for discussion. That in itself is showing favortism in the wrong sense. I can careless if you ban me for life, and you will probably delete this too. One thing is for sure, I have always been fair, and never started anything intentional. Your boys are the harrassers...believe it or not. I was in rooms playing with known players, to be temporarily banned...WTF was that for? Gosh, you never asked for my side of the story. You know that ol saying "Better to be Pissed off than On". Well, I feel you pissed on me...a loyal gamer...

Yours trully,

Miss Trouble Maker
straight to the point lol :D

Thumps up from me (y)

Tommy
Miss Attitude you deserve to be banned you so nosey everything is your business go start your own flyordie then you can do what you want banned her now and be done with  i get a headache just reading the craps she put on the forum
Dear Miss Attitude,

I never ask anyone's side of the story, I just check the facts. Believe it or not, I haven't spoken to zzTOPzz about this matter either. So, what I got: you challenged our Moderator multiple times, this way hindering him at doing his job. Do you agree with this one?

You have said "He could of just muted me". This one clearly implies to me that you did it in fact.

The rules clearly state that this is not acceptable behaviour, and has to be punished.

One thing I would like all players to know who read this, that the ban was only 2 hours... Most of them might think that this is about days or life-time ban. (just to make things clear)

If you do not agree with the rules, you can start a petition against them or something, but not attack a moderator this way, who is just doing his job.

If you (or the other side) have anything to add, then don't hesitate, here is the place to discuss it.

OPERATOR
(raises hand) may i go to the bathroom???

what is this... elementary school??? this is turning into a dictatorship... next you know, mods will say that you have to do as your told or be banned... that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard... i have to agree with what people say about mods having too much power... so what, the person is annoying... whoopty-do-da... just mute them... don't ban them for a few days... this isn't school or a job... people need to grow up and act mature...
All's i say is unbeatable myob (mind your own buisness) If ya don't want to see what she has to put in the forum then don't read it. It's that simple. And miss don't trip mostly all the posts i have put on this forum have been locked as well or atleast the ones that have to do with the female mods. So it aint just you. Take care sweety.
Couple of topics with the same title seem quite pointless for me, at least all of you can concentrate on one of them instead of scattering your thoughts in multiple ones...
flyordie u just contradicted urself then..... they have to make seperate little conversations because all the main ones have been locked!
Nash
FLYORDIE IM DISGUSTED WITH YOUR RESPONSE STOP LOCKING TOPICS I WANT TO HEAR WAT PAYING MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY NOT WAT U GOT TO SAY STOP TRYING TO COVER YOUR OWN ARSE AND LET PAYING MEMBERS SHARE THERE FEELING U DONT PAY NOTHING  SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE ANG GET THIS SITE BACK TOGETHER.IVE BEEN HERE 2 YRS NEVER EVER EVER SEEN IT AS BAD IS THIS BY THE WAY I WOULD LIKE A FULL REFUND ASAP PLZ PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND DONT LOCK THIS UP!!HAVE A GR8 DAY:d your double paying concerned member LEAF!
all i say is PeachySweet why dont you shut you mouth how dare you to tell me to(mind my own buisness) i've mind my own buisness untill  miss Attitude and that idiot super polack decided to reply one of the post on here about me which got nothing to do with her or him and the fact is I DONT KNOW HER and SHE DONT KNOW ME yes i m having a pop at her on here SO WHAT she shouldn't of stick her nose where is not wanted
another thing PeachySweet you and your friends want to be moderator the way you lot go about it
its all wrong you are someone shouldn't be a moderator at all you are trying to get people to side with you and give FLYORDIE  pressures to give you or your friends  this position cos FLYORDIE didn't reply your post you and your friends feels the need to become anti-FLYORDIE WHY??? all because u lot didn't get your own way!!!!

come on folks....  please calm down.... lets not get confused with the title of this section of the forum "Dear Moderaror" as being "slam dunk the moderator" or "attack FlyOrDie"..... ok ?
After all...  it is their site... people from many different age groups visit the games.... and they were concerned enough about opinions to open this section for mature conversation....yes?
so.. that being said... lets try to keep the personal insults and bashing off this section as well.. the forum rules of use apply here too.
as in real life.....  there are two sides to every story, 
I think everyone who games here is mature enough to voice their concerns and opinions in a responsible manner with out the "flaming" messages.
thanks for reading this...

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
TANX moderator
your name says it all miss ,,,,get an attitude ..preferably a decent one
footnote....... if u people dont like the game ...the mods....the rules,,,why do u keep coming back? exactly none of us can resist it,,, best game on the web
Dear UnbeatableNovice,

Miss Attitude shouldent be baned because of this.

Dear Miss Attitude,

Think, Why did they lock out your forum? Was it domething you did, said, or didn't do or say. Thinkabout it.
how comes ur bringing this up ? 

these days people generally ignore attitudes comments coz she is a moaner plain and simple.

in addition she sends fake pictures of herself to everyone but im not mean !

Rudeboy Polack !
dear rude "very silly moaning big ego" Polack

how dow you know that those pics are fake?
who are ya'll talkin about? tha sends fake pics?
WELL heres what i think fod u need to atleast show her respect she is a woman you know and i think attending a university. She probly very smart since she goes to washington university  just be nice operator you have showed me some kindness on here please show her some. I got to go bye all wish me lucky @ my baseball game lets all hope Miami Hurricanes come back to miami with a win over toledo peace out:p
Polack I don't see why it is to why you had to reply to this? HEy alls u could of done was leave ur reply at why you bringing this up so late.. But instead u had to stick ur foot in ur mouth by saying that crap bout miss attitude..You don't know if those are fake or not fake, N she is far from a moaner. If any person should be called a moaner that person should be you!!! But that's just my opinion. :D As you have yours on her.
   I just completly disagree with you. As for I am almost positive that alot of other members here who know miss Will as well say your a moaner by far more then she is. Well considering this is a very old topic i am going to end this now. SO take care Miss. Same for you Polack.
no offence blah blah mr nicey nicey etc. 

BUT - 

she is the most erm how can i put this nicely erm.. opiniated person on fod  and i know the picture is fake because it ad writing on it from some other site. and simmons if she was intelligent then surely she would at least wipe that of the pic. anyway that isnt in contention (?) we all know that the pic is fake 

love ya all :) 

polack