« Back to All Topics
Glitch
Posted in 
Billiards
Glitch
Posted in 
Billiards
Glitch
sometimes theres a glitch in games where when u enter a match it looks like the opponent breaks then as soon as all the balls are split the cue goes over to u and then u have to break its like all the balls are put back together fast and then the break turns to u..

-A
wow never seen that one before

i've had the glitch where the cue sticks to the ball and follows it around the table

the most annoying one is still the one where for example in 9 ball a person hits a ball and the 9 flies round the table and doesn't go in, then suddenly all the balls rearrange and it says you lost.

ye i know theres more than 1 glitch..i was just talking about one that happens to me almost every single match i play.

-A
I wasn't arguing that fact lol

Strange it happens nearly every match, could be something to do with your computer somehow, Interesting none the less.
lol no i think it happens to every 1!!especially in system trny I won about 3 matches and when we left no score or match on info registered also i h8 it wen your opponent takes his shot and then the balls rearange after you think hes got a hard shot but it changes to a combo or a easy shot lol:p:p:)