Posted in 
Billiards
Fair?
Posted in 
Billiards
When a game remains blocked, we can not make much, 
the only means it is that the one who has least points owe left game,
has less that there are 2 on-line moderators in the same house with 2 pc, 
and that they deduct for boot both players at the same time, to avoid that somebody loses points.
But when there is a single on-line moderator he can not make much, just boot the player who has least points.

hitaf
Hmmm can't make sense of that lol

this is truly an intresting post,hmmmm...but still...there should be a way that neither of the players would lose/win points when dc
but i think everyone has heard of said that once or twice:d
If one of the ooponent's have higher points then the other, he gets game. Unless there are two mods with the pc version on at the same time, then they can both d/c the players at the same time. 

I think the should pick a number :p
**I think THEY** should pick a number***
congratulations hitaf.. you've just managed to successfully give an answer which is totally irrelevant to the question.. and what was the reason for this booting??.. before anyone can make any conclusions we should know the full story;)
Ok i'll try and post this in a way that's readible :D no offence lol

I asked jurai and it seems that the game glitched so hitaf had to make the decision of who to boot, it seems that he booted dark because he had less points and it's a FOD rule.

Personally i think this is slightly unfair but i guess it prevented a stand off between the players.
well to be honest if that happened i would rather aak who wants booting first, and understandably i agree it is only points, and the game is for fun, but u guys know people around here they points mad, and personally i dont agree that the lowest rated should be booted, so if ya ask me it is totally unfair and biased towards the better rated players, which is wrong!
What happens if both players have the same point? they do eenie meenie minie mo?
rock paper siccors? pick a number? wait till the other person gets fed up? lol so many :p
gd question.. and can the points be re-issued back to the booted player.. ill admit only 16 points most probably but to people on here that is alot :p
How about the good old fashioned "i don't like you so unlucky :)"
i think that the owner have to rewiev the rules of FOD cause i don't see nothing reasons for the boot of the player with less pts....IF THIS ARE THE RULES.....but i think that hitaf have maked a very bad supply! 

no actually psycho i disagree with ya there:

>but i think that hitaf have maked a very bad supply! 

hitaf didn't make a bad decision, he actually made the right decision in FlyOrDie's eyes basically. Even though he doesn't get paid to be a moderator, they have him under orders, and whilst i don't agree with the decision, he did it under FlyOrDie's orders, so he did the right decision whether people like it or not. I don't hold a grudge against him for it neither probably anyone else, but it is all part of the FlyOrDie not listening to its members yet again, and it is something that needs to change if the site wants to improve
Hmmm maybe they are "unofficial" rules
THE PLAYERS INVOLVED COULD AGREE TO PLAY FAIR. It's not difficult to rematch and give the lost game back before continuing.
Beppe, its a games site not pro international level, you really think people are gunna give points away just because its a bit unfair? :p ive never heard anything so stupid in all my life.. i admit i would.. but half the players on here i very much doubt with their sportsmenship
It's a shame that some people would not rematch though if that happened, you know what some people are like lol
>you really think people are gunna give points away 
I have done it and know others who will do the same.
i think there's a few that would but the game is just too focused on points nowadays.
Maybe they would give them a rematch but after they gave them the points freely, maybe that person will quit and wont play. 
>you really think people are gunna give points away 
Lol I've done this several times, but that's because I can achieve good ratings without too much problem, and I know not everyone would give points away as they find their points all too precious to lose.

>>THE PLAYERS INVOLVED COULD AGREE TO PLAY FAIR.
Fully agree with you there Beppe, but you know what some players are like..
A 'blocked game' usually results in a disconnection from one player even if it takes ages. He should have left them to see who would disconnect first. I've never been in a game where two players are stuck so if that is what happened then I think his decision is fairest. If the player with the highest points that won the points is a man though, he should concede one game and carry on...
ill admit id give the win back and play proper bo3 again, but like i said not many would with their sportsmenship.. just suppose u gotta catch the right person wen it messes up :p
i would say the rule is fair in the cases that the lower one should be the 1 booted but there is another way theres only 2 mods who can do it boot the 2 ppl at the same time so no 1 would gain or losepts but they weren't there so the rule stands that the one with the lower pts gets booted;\
i think that the mod did the best possible,there wasnt much to do there.and yes the best solution would be the other player to give back the points but if he didnt well its just points.in any case if they were playing bo3(that they should imo:p) dark would have the chance to get the points back...  

PS1:for those critisizing(did i spell that right:s?) hitafs reply,well bad knowledge of the english language is not a crime...  

PS2:its always the others that have unsportsman behaviour lol:p
Hey Billiardman nice to see you again mate.
hey there m8:)
maybe we could arrange some games in unrated sometime if u want,i have no rating now lol:p