« Back to All Topics
players on this game
Posted in 
Billiards
players on this game
Posted in 
Billiards
players on this game
idk if osme ppl noticed this but did u ever enter a match with someone and the person makes a smart comment a right aways the last person i played in quote said "all lucky places u luckin noob" or when u start to get on a good roll they'll just start speakin randomly and doing smileys which just makes the ppl who r trying to concentrate mad, but even if u do mute them most ppl have friends on here that have to come in and watch the game so they start too, most ppl like that should just be put with an automatic demerit just so they can be quiet for more than 5 seconds of there life, i bet this happens too alot of ppl on here not just me so what do other ppl think about this
what ya moanin about.. they can only bring 5 people in the room, and it doesn't take forever to mute sum1 :)

but still it gets annoying having to mute ppl :)
do what i do, minimize the chat part of the screen :D
and how do you minimize the chat screen?:|
idk if osme ppl noticed this but did u ever noticed that osme ppl rite terrable to reed riting wiv no puntuatuon and keeep goin onandon about somethins simple that all dey av 2 do is mute the ppl dat dey r monin at.

Yes, I am talking about YOU turban legend.
ohh seems like i need to only mute 2 ppl actually, ohh yeah get it right its urban legend ;\
† ← thats not a t more of a dagger in chracter map so its urban legend :)
Okay, sorry for pointing that out. Hopefully you'll not be thinking about that every time you see your name now :p
Turban haha! mate, just cos ur name happens to look like that, its a good thing, take it as a good thing anyway.
alright i'll take it as a good thing popcorn only cuz ur name makes me hungry;\:p
Oh, btw urban (i'm lernin)... ignore them, if someone behaves like that just ignore them. Are they the kind of people you would make friends with? NO. SO it doesn't matter, beat them and run. Don't have a code of honour with such people.