« Back to All Topics
Bo3 Button Petition
Posted in 
Billiards
Bo3 Button Petition
Posted in 
Billiards
Bo3 Button Petition
Not for the first time, but time for anothr petition to emphasise that we (players on FOD) want a bo3 button available.

Simply add your nick below to try and get this new feature.

Thanks.
Chris 

good idea, just wondering how would you stop people quitting the game after the first match if they won.

Only obtain the points after 3 games are played? Go straight into the next game so if they leave they lose points? Other player gains points if te opposition d/c themselves?
Do you think fod is going to read this or even look at this ;\? If they wanted a bo3 button it would already be on the game. Stop taking the game so seriosuly ffs, if people run deal with it, then dont play them again simple ;\
chris, my name is not chris lol.. yes, if people leave they lose points for the 3 games otherwise they cant go to lobby until bo3 is complete. as for the other nimwit, been hearing endless complaints about you, this is for fair games and more fun so if you have a problem dont post to me. I also only asked for posts regarding this or leaving only your nick, not hate from people like you as thats all you seem to do on here.
I didn't mean you are called Chris i was putting my name down :p
Panther i dont care what u have heard, i give honest answers to any topic i like ;\
This topic is old and there will be no b03 button ok :)
thats ok but there is no harm in trying. In future dont constantly go into topics to ridicule people who have posted in it. If you can refrain from doing so you wont have such a bad reputation. You also wont have to continue making new nicks to hide behind either.
>Only obtain the points after 3 games are played?

Then the loser could leave, no loss or gain is preferable to a loss.
Panther i have one other name, and why you so bothered ;\
Reputation i dont care, if u read most topics i have giving sensible answers before people got angry and started an arguement, now what was wrong with my first reply? 
>This topic is old and there will be no b03 button ok

Wrong again moron. The topic is new, 'June 28, 2006 2:28PM' but the subject is old. Get it right. God you are thick. 
Panther why you copy my idea? WTF? I posted about b03 Button 2 days ago!!!
Henry 14 posted like a year ago, so it's not your idea either;).
Its my Idea ffs!;\ I posted it 2 days ago and got deleted because of noobs spamming? And then just after that panther makes post? I know why. Its because he wanna other people to think he thought of it to think hes smart;\
>I posted it 2 days ago 

>>Henry 14 posted like a year ago
lol razorblade m8 ur last answers sounded a bit silly...;\:p(no offence)
Biglister is saying sth pretty sensible and correct,so...
I m not saying this to start a fight with u or to offend u,dont take it that way:)

And to get back to the original topic,
Billiardman21
Lol razorblade i just read that other topic u made(under the title outrageous) and i ve changed my mind,maybe i do want to offende u now..:p
razorblade, im not doing it to look smart, henry 14 made a long time ago, i added my name there, however the more times this is made maybe one of these will be noticed and perhaps considered. In no way would i want to be anything like you wether "copying" your ideas which was henry 14s idea to begin with so do your homework before making a fool out of yourself.
Yup the petition for English pool and overall FOD listening to us was noticed (so i've been told) this isn't harming anyone, let it continue and hope the same can be said for this topic about it being noticed.