Forums » Billiards
Subroom snooker
Replies: 21   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: martinduffy (Nov 24, 2006 7:05 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 21   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
ZAPoPA

Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 8, 2006 1:14 PM
for the moment you have room 1,2,3....dutch and german room... But why don't whe have a room only for subcribers where only subs can play? For example, room 3(always free)

Çhris

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 8, 2006 1:47 PM
I think this would only be useful for games with the highest number of players, i couldn't see (for arguments sake) a subscribers room to snooker lite being of any use due to the low number of people who play the game. You would end up waiting in a lobby and waiting ages for someone to play (it can be bad enough already).

hara kiri

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 8, 2006 2:17 PM
No but you could add a unrated room to snooker light! So the people who are actually good enough to play for cents don't get banned afterwards for unsportsmanlike behavior...

martinduffy

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 8, 2006 5:34 PM
subbed room sounds great it will cut the .....rubbish we sometimes have to put up with from unsubbed niks. and only subbed niks should post in forum it would stop people hiding behind a name after they have a flutter of abuse

Beppe

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 8, 2006 5:39 PM
>and only subbed niks should post in forum

Or even better, only subbed niks avoid approval

Bloodsimple

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 8, 2006 6:13 PM
>only subbed niks should post in forum

I've been saying this for MONTHS!

martinduffy

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 9, 2006 12:40 PM
good keep saying it then

JasonW

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 9, 2006 3:15 PM
I agree!!!!!! If we sub to play this game...we should be allowed to have the choice to have the right to play in a "subbed players only" room as well as completely ban unsubbed players from this forum. I don't understand why FoD just don't do this...it's common sense no?
BTW, I did have a years sub but it recently run out and I'm not about to re-sub due to the above reasons as well as a few others...

CoLLiSiOn_CoUrSe

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 9, 2006 7:45 PM
what would be the point of putting a subbed players room only? just seems completely pointless to me

martinduffy

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 9, 2006 10:48 PM
to avoid the abuse thats all i can see benefit of

Bloodsimple

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 10, 2006 3:36 AM
Most of the abuse on this site comes from SUBBED PLAYERS! So why need a subs room to "cut the abuse"

Çhris

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 10, 2006 4:34 AM
I agree that i dont really see much difference between subbed and non subbed players. With the non subs you get petty mum jokes etc. with subbed players i see a lot of arguments and grudges that have been going on for months, which often lead to bad behaviour.

martinduffy

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 10, 2006 7:11 AM
lol im talking bout the abuse that makes em banned u hardly ever get that from subbed players in pro maybe in pool u do but in snooker u dont

JasonW

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 10, 2006 10:57 AM
the main point been emphasised here by Duffy, so pls try to get it..jeesh....there is a big point to having a subbed room. If you don't understand that, you're probably not a good enough player to realise the relevance of this...

CoLLiSiOn_CoUrSe

Re: Subroom snooker Posted: Sep 10, 2006 3:16 PM
unfortunately JasonW, i think you will agree one of the biggest offenders on FoD, was a subbed player... countless bans and demerits etc etc, i just cant see the point of it, maybe if we had some figures about the amount of subbed players on the site at any one time, and if there was a real "need" for it then it would be worthwhile, but at the moment i just cant see it

Replies: 21   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page