Posted in 
Billiards
update the graphics
Posted in 
Billiards
update the graphics
the graphics are good and they are from 2001

lets now have 2007 graphics on the pool and snooker table
I have no complaints about the graphics, best game on the net.
Its a java game, you want better graphics buy a game from a shop.
Whats's java got  to do with the graphics of the gm:S like he said   this is a 2001 version of the gm . some updates are long needed updating
Why would we want "better" graphics anyway, it's the gameplay that counts and this site is the best on the net for billiards games. The graphics are decent enough;\.
Chill out guys just an idea :p
guys i agree its the best site on the web and its java it was just a suggestion what i stick by and still agree with
What do you mean what does java have to do with it? Java has everything to do with it!
I think some updates are due for this game, the graphics are "good" but by no means best on the net...but that isn't what needs to be updated, there are quite a few things they need to get out of the way before they start focusing on the cosmetics of the game.
Yeah sort out the cue ball somehow going through other balls, especially when using spin in front of a ball and on th cushion :D
Put it in requests and suggestions Chris :D
we need web browser not pc game. pc game is ok
nominating colours surely has to be the first upgrade
buy a better pc or better internet provider... aint seen yahoo pool change much.... or carom... and the others in 6 yrs..... game play and reality of it is the best i've seen on the net, for those of you who arent subbed, the PC version which you can only get through subbing has better graphics and doesnt lag as much, its worth the few extra pence a year if you like this game an want improvements, i dont think the ppl who supply the games and the site make much money from the few ppl who do sub.

Possible changes or updates

(8)ball..
 nominate pocket when potting the (8)
 pass shot like in snooker

snooker 
nominate colour (as martin suggested)

all games it would be nice if you can click on a ball on the table and see its view (not just the cueball)

maybe give subs the option to set their own table timer....

anymore?
look guys pc game is great im a subscriber but im talking about web browser only not pc game
btw the graphics aint from 2001 they got updated by the end of 2003 ^_^ before their was no left and right spin only top and back:p and graphics were less
Seems as if Fod aint really bothered, i mean its about time they sorted out the spin...make it more realistic, if im on a cushion i shouldn't be allowed to use backspin, this should of been sorted a while back.