« Back to All Topics
Jokes any 1 ?
Posted in 
Tanx
Jokes any 1 ?
Posted in 
Tanx
Jokes any 1 ?
hey any 1 got any good jokes we can split on ?
..stupid, retarded, funny, halaries, or just plain dumb..
all will do.. i think i got 1
Q. What word does Africa like the best?
A. Frica..man thats frican stupid..lol..later gimme yer replys cats! i meen..Dogs!
Hay Doll! its typed Dowg not dog.Oh yea! That was just plain dumb! As ytou put it. See ya Doll.
well excuze me!..ya that was really important wasnt it ?
man jeez i meen some 1 could have died if you hadnt have corrected that 4 me..thanx Gen. .. lol.. hmm..that didnt make me laff either..u tell lame jokes

I have a strange joke...
>>> Q: What do you get when you fill a computer with popcorn?
>>>> A: A 
Corn
puter!

:p
I gots another:
>>> Q: What's the difference between a cat and a comma?
>>>> A: A cat has claws at the end of its paws, and a comma has a pause at the end of it's clause! :p

My mom says I'm a comedian... What does she mean? :) :D
lol !! lmgo!!!  hey i got 1..
There were these 2 couple that had just gotten married..
they loved 1 another.. and they would do anything the other 1 asked..
but time went on and the husband got lazy..and grumpy
for they were older couples now..and nothing in the world would make him happy..but his alchohol..
so the wife wanted to get him a friend that would cheer him up.. so she went to the pet store 1 day.. she told the clerk what had happend to her husband and asked if there was anything of the sort.. the clerk said o yes .
these rodents will cheer him up in a minute.. or how about those reptiles.. but the lady denied all..
finally she seen a small and harmless looking little parrakeet.. she said ill take that 1.. but the clerky said
o that 1? oh you wont like that 1.. he's not very friendly here ill show you.. he continued to take the bird out of the cage.. he said his name is "Ookie Dookie"
.. then the clerk said.."Ookie Dookie the cage.. and immediately the bird flew and destroyed the cage in an instant.. then the clerk said "Ookie Dookie the table and the bird flew and desroyed the table into a million pieces.. the lady was pleased.. she said she would take the bird and show it to her husband.. so the lady walked home and showd him what she had got.. the guy was not pleased.. the lady said his name is Ookie Dookey.. the guy just grumble 4 a second then yelled..
               "Ookie Dookie, my foot!!!"
he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he!!
Dey shooooooooooooot it wid da big guns.
REMOVED

A REMINDER TO THIS AUTHOR, MESSAGES OF THIS NATURE ARE NOT PERMITTED AND WILL BE REMOVED.
CONTINUED ABUSE OF THIS POLICY CAN RESULT IN BANISHMENT OF ANY OR ALL OF YOUR REGISTERED NICKNAMES FROM THE GAMES AND THE FORUMS.

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on May 20, 2003 11:27 AM]
Here's a strange one:

>>>>>What is black, flies in the air at night and is amazing at the tight-rope?
>>>>>>>An Acro
bat
! Mooooooo... ['_']
>>Knock, Knock
>>>Who's there?
>>Egypt
>>>Egypt who?
>>Egypt you when he sold you a dead parrot.
>>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Come on, people, get on wit the knock-knock jokes! They're funnnnyy...
Haha! School Joke!
>Kid: Mom, my teacher yelled at me for something I didn't do.
>>Mom: And what didn't you do?
>Kid: My homework!
Lol! :p
Once there was this dog that always got in trouble. One day, he found a bench that had a sign on it that said, "Wet Paint." So he did....
HAHAHAHA!
I AM THE JOKE MASTER.
REMOVED

A REMINDER TO THIS AUTHOR, MESSAGES OF THIS NATURE ARE NOT PERMITTED AND WILL BE REMOVED.
CONTINUED ABUSE OF THIS POLICY CAN RESULT IN BANISHMENT OF ANY OR ALL OF YOUR REGISTERED NICKNAMES FROM THE GAMES AND THE FORUMS.

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on May 20, 2003 11:27 AM]

If this is possible (and I don't think it is) there should be a Security Alert sent out.
OK I GOT A GOOD JOKE. MILITARY POLICE LMAO
SUE YU

your conduct here in the forum the last couple of days speaks volumes for itself
and should help explain to you some of the reason(s) 
why you were not selected as a moderator for TANX 
on the nick name that you recently applied for moderator with.

(you are not as anonymous here, or in the game 
as you believe yourself to be.)

MILITARY POLICE

yeah sue obey the rules there clearly written here , can u see them ?[img=
http://www.smily.at/smily/smily726.gif
]

TANK_MASTER
[img=
http://www.smily.at/smily/smily950.gif
]
where'd my post go? it wasn't deleted was it?
oui heres one m8,wots nasa stand for,,,,,,,,,need another seven astronauts,,,get it  hahahahaha
wot oh you need to be smart to understand it
ENOUGH WITH THE LEGO STUFF I DO NOT PLAY WITH LEGO I ONLY VISIT THAT SITE YA DUMBO
like i said,,,,,GET A LIFE,,do you even no how to play the games here
lego's are tight !!!..well i dont play with them but i see that they can build cool stuff with them..course i dont know how 2 but there tight !!!
I dont play lego much, and I built a Canadian peiceceepers camp compleat with an almost exact replica of am american T-80 tank.