« Back to All Topics
Best ever FORUM legend.
Posted in 
Billiards
Best ever FORUM legend.
Posted in 
Billiards
Best ever FORUM legend.
Hey all, we've had the best ever billiard legends, now whos the greatest ever forum legend, past and present? 

Thanks.
I think darwen is the best ever Leg End:D
chris ur always in the forum id say ur a legend
Nah i'm no legend, sure i'm on a lot but i don't compare to some of the hilarious posts i've seen on here..
Beppe
Snipe
Hara Kiri

Only three I can think of. Of course there'll be others but just not when I was around.
Never seen Jet, but would have to agree with Chris on Kobe...class act when he comes around lol
davemeister without a doubt:):p
The best forum days for me personally were mid last year, where a topic was filled with 30 replies of heated arguments in about 15 minutes ;)

Davemeister always had some quick and witty replies which I did enjoy, his replies were cool, calm and collected yet had the ability to humour anyone.

And then there was Beppe, the computer whizz, have a problem with your router he was your man:p  :)
I think it has to be jingle balls he uses OkeyDokeyPokey now or summat, nearly all his posts are funny and make me laugh he did a david blaine one last year which was funny and he done alot of posts in granmama's topic :D
Wow, I pop by from time to time as one would expect from an ex-FOD enthusiast such as myself, and what am I to stumble across, a topic such as this.

Naturally, I'd love to vote for myself, but that'd be arrogance, something which I deplore as many of the "old guard" would know. 

So, after much umming and ahhing, I've gone for Beppe, a once intelligent and charistmatic member of our society here on FOD. Sadly he's since moved on, and credit where its due, I was becoming concerned at his post count which was creeping up astronomically, but now we have Chris to do that, also, another forum legend.

They.....have my votes.

Regards,

The meister B-)