« Back to All Topics
Now Who Is The Best
Posted in 
Billiards
Now Who Is The Best
Posted in 
Billiards
Now Who Is The Best
i've been readin posts from about 6 months ago just seein who u lot 'thought' was the best player still playin or just joined.
i dont know many of these lot here but i enjoy beatin all of the runners.
so now who do u reckon is too good.
i still say the oldies i.e:
matt
spence
nish.
not seen any1 above the quality of these 3.
there is some half decent players but not consistant enough.:p
leave ur thoughts 
yours sincerely
    stezz :p';\:)
well, what sort of names were coming up regularly 6 mths to a year ago?
In 8-Ball, Damien is consistantly up there and is one of the best, Big Boi Tank also on his day. In 9-Ball I still can't look any further than Adam for class but the best at the moment is Boxer Kid. He's now showing he's also got it in 8ball.

Any good new snooker players these days? ;\
lol boxer kid? no thanks hes not even fairy good.
im talkin about boomer and flyin cue skilled cue ppl like this never heard of them. pool freak? ;\
not as good as me :p ahhhhh tyvm
Lol of course you heard of at least 2 of em Stezz.
Sorry Stezz, will I just say you are the best, instead of voicing my OWN opinion? ;\ And I said Boxer is best at 9-Ball at the moment, not 8-Ball which seems to be the game you're on about.

I know the usual players like yourself, Matt and others  who always get mentioned are always gonna be among the best but I was just throwing in a couple names that aren't mentioned as often as they perhaps should be.
Blood ignore him. He is obsessed with this game and obsessed with talking about "Who is the best" just because he wants people to mention him as much as possible, any one can see that. (ooops apart from his mates who reply back in anger supporting him) the other topic was deleted or locked players have already discussed this, and btw it is all a matter of opininon anyway, if you say someone and stezz disagrees he gets upset :( ;\

sry darwen i have to disagree with the oldies are best remark which u quite blatenly put in almost all the topics to do with whos the best.  i aint saying they wernt class or nowt what i am saying they certainly aint the best now.  Nish is apparently was one of the best on pro snooker and yes i agree but he isnt anymore as he aint got the time or commitment. but it doesnt take from him what he was which as almost all i speak to was very Good.  its all on the day and always will be. 

Duff
whats it really matter whos best lke duffy saidits all on the day ;)
Nice to know i still get a mention round ere :p

I aint got the net at home no more as its messd up and i cant be bothered to sort it out coz im never at home..

lapoueze i dont believe u got that cent in pro coz if i aint got 1 yet u definatly cant get 1 :p

l8rz ;)
mossy was the best at 8 ball with stezz rocket topdogg and them lot i like boobs mossy wasnt the best snooker player tho the master was then greenie and rocket
well you will be seeing a lot of me in snook, this name and chelseafcrules, pink and higher, im getting there slowly but surely, ill be good one day, maybe not the best but good, i dont know who is THE BEST or w.e but ill play my games as they come....