K.O.P.
Posted in 
Tanx
K.O.P.
Posted in 
Tanx
K.O.P.
To all K.O.P. members and allies,

MY NAME IS GENERAL HAWK! YOU WILL ADRESS ME A THAT NAME OR SIR! DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOLDERS? YOU WILL ANSWER EATHER "SIR YES SIR", OR "SIR NO SIR". IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK ME OR COMMANDER liger 0 9er, YOU WILL SAY, "PERMISSION TO SPEAK FREELY SIR". THEN AFTER WE DECIDE, WE WILL EATHER GRANT OR DENY! NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOLDER?

If you have something to report to me or liger 0 9er, post it here. DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOLDERS?

>>>sir no sir ! becuase i am above !! do 
YOU
 understand !
>>>General Hawk, you aren't any leader of the K.O.P. Police. You're just a part of it. The only higher rank other than lead is co-leader, which I am... and it's Soldier not solder. Ya can't even spell right :p
Liger is leader (as always) he was just a born leader to lead us into battle
[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/tankfire.gif
] Hehehe
How dare you critisize a superior officer! My revenge againsed K.O.P. will be swift and sweet!
General Hawk stand down for a while.got that.that is an order hawk.
You stay out of this! This is between Potato Navu and I!
general hawk dont forget i am head of K.O.P. POLICE DEPT. the division your in...ive known pohatu longer than u have.now quit it hawk.o and since ive known pohatu longer then u and since hes better then u he is a higher rank than u are.so call him sir and do that other stuff.
Do you really expect me to listen to you enymore?
boy u r off of K.O.P. POLICE if i hear anymore stuff like that again.do u read me
Fine with me. All I wanted to do was have some fun, make some new friends out side of the offtopic forum, and what did I get? My head bitten off! Mabey I made a mistake by doing the way I did. But we shal never know. I think ill stick to the offtopic forum than argue with you and potato.
hey liger i will >not! be apart of this parade..
i do not like the arguing.. i am still alied with you but this is uncalled for..all of you..you are all acting like baby's ! this is unnesesary for members of the same group to be arguing..Hawk you are welcome on my side of the allience with k.o.p. as is every 1 else..just notify me..
And as far as im concerned Pohuta every 1 is equal..
     >>>>>Allience with k.o.p.,
     >>>
Fire_Angel
[img=
http://www.smily.at/smily/smily020.gif
]
Erm. K.o.P ? Can I join ? Or not.. some people on tanx are just annoying. Not gonna say no names lol 
Thank you Fire_Angel. I am still willing to be friends with you after all, its good to have an angel as a friend, but other than that, I would like to have nothing to do with K.O.P.
>>that will be fine with me..you can keep the name you have or you can change it..whatever you chose to do is fine with me..Together the angels, and with the allience of k.o.p., will fight off the evil ![img=
http://www.smily.at/smily/smily436.gif
]>>and the Angels will dominate!!
>>>>Hawk..we are allied with the k.o.p., that means we are as 1 group, but we are also 2 indevidual groups, you can be an officer just as you were with the kop..third in command, me, liger 9, and you, so you can come and go as you please, you can boot ppl off {once we get enough ppl in Angels}, as liger cant in ours and i cant in his, but you need to tell me when why and where you want to boot them, then i will give the ok, another thing try to get ppl to join the angels..
       Allience with k.o.p.,
         >>
Fire_Angel
alrighty, well tell me what your gonna do with your s/n
its spelled soilder

signed zhou yu
My screen name? Im keepen It. Im General Hawk and General Tyrranus. Oh yea, I dont really care if I spell enything wrong in here.
Hawk im sorry bout last night.i blew my top and i was too tired to notice what i was doing.so soldier if u wanta come back to the K.O.P. POLICE force its ok.pohatu and u will share the same position.so u call each other sir.
Fine with me.