« Back to All Topics
Stop The Cheating
Posted in 
Billiards
Stop The Cheating
Posted in 
Billiards
Stop The Cheating
I've been closing my eyes on this for a long time,but now-its just too much.I want the cheating in snooker light to be stopped.Orphan Kid and all  his mates do it every day-Melanie Chrisholm and others.Just this morning i was in light room 1,and Orphan was playing.I came to his game,and told that hes cheating and his opponent called "Im So Skillful." will miss the last pink or black on purpose.And-what you think? Skillful missed the last black and Kid won,typical.Mods need to stop this,just check IP's of his opponents-i bet they aren't different to each other.
Max
cant u acept the fact that orphan kid is a class player??
get over it and stop cryin..ur just jelous of his tremendous skills
Orphan kid is just a better player than you Pool Leader, it's not his fault if you can't pass 200 in light :p

Don't worry we will all close eyes on your cheat to get the green ball :D
orphan kid has proved hes a good player, nobody knows if he's cheated so im not gunna judge
It's not funny Armen (Anubis). ;\ Everyone knows the amount of cheating the idiot does. It's sad, and requires you lot to look for a new life.
the guy is just trying to show his sense of humour.. ;\
I dont care about Orphan kid, but Armen dont need to cheat to get crown in lite like some to get the green ball. O ye between, if pool leader has probs he make SOS Martin to help him, you can find this ser vice 24/7 on any fod room. 
Portuguese class :)
Don't forget Liam, he's also with Orphan kid, keep boosting each other.
Just a shame..u both have to hide behind new nicks to post on forum? Get a life ;)
> if pool leader has probs he make SOS Martin to help him

Oh was that a pop at me? Some mate you are Liam.

>you can find this ser vice 24/7 on any fod room.

And you can talk?
And another thing, you could at least have made your point without having to hide behind a new name ;\
What we used to do to cheaters was make a --- nick, lose 20 games in other room, then ask for a game.
lol scott B-) u saw a guy called MotoGP in pro snook? hes 540 and plays only reds..Thats what im gonna do to him :D