« Back to All Topics
Contact with old good players !
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Well the subject of this topic is to contact the old good players. Why ? because at the moment players arent so great like some years ago and that would be great that theses old players like nish the rocket etc ... be back on this game ! so if  u are friend from them try to ask them for their come back. Its maybe a bad idea but its better than nothing.

PS : sry english :$
For the most part they all quit, of course I haven't been on in a good 6 months so perhaps some returned...when I was playing there were a few old-school players still around, but that was 6 months ago.
I'd put my house on it that they still play here but with a different nickname!
Talking of old players what happened to English Princess real name steph  i seem to remember, she was a good player a fighter she used to be on a lot,has she changed her nickname or vanished?
JOSEPH we meant good players mate lol

just kidding i remember your name from back in the 2001-2002 years dont worry :p
well for one nish wont come back spoke 2 him on msn the other day and he has more inportent things to do eg like work lol so theres one out the question but mayb if i giv a lil convincing he mite:p
i remember english princess  she wasnt that good ask jason w he will know where she is.
I am Back For 9 ball and maybe 8 ball :)
im back ppl...its maks the probably best player 2 years ago..so watch out
the good old days of little or no abuse u mean...most top players left because of the constant abuse from the new players here.and the sad taping on every shot,not like the old days when u smashed and took ur chances at geting a good head start before finaly missing a pot..now its all ,moaning..abuse//screen shots a and harrasment..hardly what i would call a fun way to spend a few spare hours of your time.
sorry m8 never heard of u.
>its maks the probably best player 2 years ago

I lol'd. I've not been on for about a year and a half, apart from for that best of the best tournement. I made a new nick the other day though, tried to go on but uni internet connection playing up atm and it kept disconnecting me. Had a look and didn't reconise one player...

(hara-kiri)