Fod Snooker Tourney
16 players straight knockout.                  

1st round - bo7
Quarter-finals - bo9
Semi-finals - bo11
Final - bo13

All games will be played in Unrated.

Leave your name if you want to join.

When will be there 16 players i will put up the draw.

http://www.freewebs.com/thetourneychampionship/

Winner gets a sub of 4 months.

and a question..are you & Championship.(the guy who was running the tourney before ) same person?
Great idea, i leave my name here to join the tourney :)

ŦĐ™  ]:)
See, I'd play, but they games are just too long...I know its to make it a fair clear win, but I couldnt play the game that long... a good bo3 would be all I would have time to play.
and it wud be cool if u cud get the bo's to half or something it wud be a good idea;)
they take too long
Count Me In ☺Skillz☺ ;)
Count me in ty Testify Brother!!!!! B)
Would prefer if it was 8-Ball as it's quicker but I'll join anyway! ;\

Martin :)
Make it quick snooker 2 will be easier and faster:)
The games will be played in Unrated
i think there is no need to play games in unrated...i am sure most people dont mind;)
As i said before , the games will be played in Unrated :)
Is that the original way to make unrated room more popular ? :D
No , i said in the begin that the games would be played in Unrated :)
First Round (Best of 7)

1.Scotty Vs Mag.

2.Eric Abidal Vs subkiller

3.Jaakkima Vs Jesus_Lncb

4.Shootage. Vs chelseafcno1fan

5.All AloneOn Xmas Vs Century_King

6.C Jones Vs Skillz

7.Barbie Fan Vs TD

8.Testify Vs Emile_C_93

Plz make a big effort to find your oponnent!It would be helpfull if u could leave your MSN adress here :)
The games must be finished 2nd of September!If you dont find your oponnent in that 5 days you reply to the topic and of your oponnent dont reply i just put you through quarter-finals :)
yo xmas ill be on this evening if u wanna play our match shud be in lite room1 if ur on come find me

C Jones come find me ;) ill be in quick snooker:p
Scotty I cba playing tonight I'm too tired :p - but I'm off work all week although I'm now at college so I'm only gonna be available to play in the evenings... and no doubt you'll wipe the floor with me I haven't played much snooker lately! :D
Barbie Fan, tell me when ur up for the game, thanks :)

Mr. Tourney :

- We still have to play bo7 at first round?
- When games are done, do we have to write our results in this forum ?
- Played games are still in Unrated room ?

Thanks ]:)
Testify I'm ready when you are! If you're on before then I'll meet you at 2:00pm in snooker lite?
Won chelseafcno1fan 4-2

GGS chelseafcno1fan :)
Won with 4-2 against Subkiller
gg's ty Subkiller wp..!
Im ready TD,but i cant find u
c jones apparently says i forfit because i had to go?;\
[url=
http://imageshack.us
][img=
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2176/skillzforfeitkl0.jpg
]
/url]

2-0 to me... he makes up excuse that he has 2 go, in my eyes, he forfeited

can u plz confirm this Tourney, and say wot will happen?
after skillz left unrated... i found him agen in quick snooker, where i put another beatin 2 him...
all in all, its quite obvious im a better player, and feel that his forfeit was quite obvious, and i shud b advancin

[url=
http://imageshack.us
][img=
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7928/skillzownedagenlg5.jpg
]
/url]

thx
If he left the game saying he had to go , and after he was in quick snooker so i'll just put u through 
k c jones if it makes u so happy i forfit wp:)
lmao c jones if ur that confident ur a "better player" then finishj bo7?;\ if ur the better player u will win?:)
Skillz your out of tourney , you cant leave a match when you accept it and you said you had to go and after u were in quicksnooker which means you wanted to leave so your out :)
Well, only played 1 match, and realised i had no chances, sad, people are sleeping on snooker tables :D

Anyway, Barbie Fan won, wtg, good luck for the rest... 

ŦĐ™ ]:)

cool page, with list of players and that, neat work with trny and page;)
allaloneonxmas ive been looking for u everywhere cant ever find u. whats happenin bout our match?  reply here when u on

Hey Testify, when's good for you?
Can't seem to find Jaakkima anywhere..he's usually in quick snooker room 1 in the evenings,but i check that room every evening and he's not here..if you see this jaak,pls reply when you're ready ;)
and for century king: all alone on xmas is usually in light snooker room 1,well,ive seen him there few times
Jesus_Lncb, I can play almost anytime in next couple days. Leave your suggestion here. And if I'm online you may find me in quick snooker or room 1. 
i hav been lookin for emile all day and nite but yet 2 find!!!!
Testify, I'm usually in quick snooker! We should arrange a time - when's good for you?
Cant find u agen! argh!!!!!
Quarter Finals (Best of 9)

1.C Jones Vs Eric Abidal

2.Scotty Vs Barbie Fan

3.Shootage. Vs Emile_C_93

4.Jesus_Lncb Vs Century_King

The games must be finished 5nd September.
Erm I'm not being given time to even play my game!? :|

(I am Mag.)
wtf? i went lookin 4 emile 4 ages! y r they thru?
>wtf? i went lookin 4 emile 4 ages! y r they thru?

I know that's what I was saying :S
I have an idea why not just decide the final now? Could even decide a winner if you like? Does it have to be someone in the tourney cos i nominate myself:D
Ah nevermind, Scotty would've kicked my backside and I'm gonna take a break from FOD anyway. Good luck to everyone who's still in! :)
I said all games of 1st round shudda be finished 2nd September , so i passed through who made a biggest effort to find the oponnent.
let me no wen u wanna play eric
Tesitfy made the biggest effort i seen him lookin in quick snooker:p
how long ya going for paraylzed?

or wont i know as uve already gone:p
For what we did play well played Shootage. I'll forfeit as I think the disconnections were coming from my end  so well played :)

Oh and mesmerize, I don't cheat. You were only watching about 2 minutes of it so how the hell could you know!?

Anyway good luck in the rest of the tourney Shootage. 
just watched shootage vs emile... shootage was 2-0 up, then emile dc wen shootage was well ahead in 3rd
then dc's agen once comes bk
he forfeited, wd shootage
Ty Emile , btw ggs ty , and ty Mesmerize :p
Yea lol ill be on today if your on martin :p
Yeh about that C Jones I dont know if I will play, my sub have ran out and because of my old crappy computer I wont be able to play with the adds on.. so either i get a quick sub or he (Tourney) will just put you trough ;-)
can't find century king..some1 told me he plays snooker light & snooker quick so i check those rooms every evening,can't seem to find him yet though
jesus im on all the time probs just when ur not ill be on tonite Uk time if u wanna play

barbie my msn is flash_2002uk@yahoo.com add me.
Whats ur rating scotty ;\? i cant find you lol

I cant be bothered with all this looking around jus done all this in other tourny so im dropping out of this one, thx for setting it up anyway ;)

Barbie you go through.
grr has any1 seen century king ? :|
Semi-Finals (Best of 11)

1.Shootage Vs Century_King

2.C Jones Vs Barbie Fan

All games must be finished 12 of September.
hi shootage what times u on m8? if u wanna add me to ur msn and letme know when u wanna play my addy is sgreaves87@hotmail.co.uk

hope i get to play this time unlike the others
I was playing with century_king and the score was 4-4 and after century_king left the game so he forfeit.
First off lets start that sentence again, the score was 4-3 to me and was gonna be 5-3 but sadly i had to forefit to go to bed as i was at work in 6 hours from that point but hey ho np gl in rest of tourney every1
Dont lie kid score was 4-4 because u left when i won first game for u go to web so dont lie ;) score was 4-4 and u left.
Shootage is telling truth i seen shootage leaving then u left and u came with web browser so dont lie century :) and btw shootage is through.
You left when he won first game then you came and then when u left second time score was 4-4 because shootage won a game when u first left ;).
You got caught century next time dont be a kid ;)
You aint in my league century sorry :) and it shudda have been 5-3 for me because u fluked one blue to win game so dont talk too much ;) but it was 4-4 because u had lucky 
i am c jones

ive been lookin for u barbie, but not found, wen u wanna play
Just want to add, subkiller=Jesus Lncb.

So we got a cheater in this tourney ul Max ;)
lmao tourney u werent even in unrated room let alone our match so what u on about? u porbs the same person neway but who cares i left coz i need sleep before work not because i didnt want to play i wudda won neway
one more point u r the same person look at the times between posts only 1 min i hardly see how mod approved post then u seen it replied and urs was approved too hmmmmm seems like cheatin goin here

>Just want to add, subkiller=Jesus Lncb

Erm, no, subkiller = Jim. I should know, as Subkiller was originally me. ;)
Hahahah nice one Scott, tourney it looks like you got caught 'kid'. And tbh I'd agree that century isn't in shootage's league, hes alot better.
I aint Shootage. i was there when u left first game and he told me u left for change to web so dont try change subject ok lier :)
im lookin for barbie
where r u?

been around all snooker rooms and cnt find barbie fan
plz reply to this topic
C jones called me a fake,he didnt want to play.
And he left the room so quickly,win without play is ez :)
Good to see this tournament being spoiled by little kids, what a surprise.
will the torni commence plz?
Tourney=shootage=barby fan= tiago

He made up all this to get some attention ;)
I aint tiago blnt and im not tourney and barbie fan answell nt too ;)
I'm not Tiago..

will the "torni commence" plz?...lol
r we into final now?

C Jones vs Shootage. ?
Whats the point in that tiago ?
Making a tourney,getting 2 of ur names in it,and winning it by urself ? Seeking attention ? :|
I told u i aint Barbie Fan LOL.
Barbie Fan doesnt play with you C Jones?
Na he didnt want to play n called me a fake!
What a surprise! Barby fan won, bet that was hard, did you actually play a game? How about this, play me, bo3 if you win rt5 if I win, (to give you a chance) then if you beat me you win tourney:D.
Barbie Fan when will you play your match with C Jones?
the time limits over, and i made most effort 2 find barbie, therefore i go thru

stick to the rules tourney

ty
You really think tiago will dismiss his own nickname. ;\
C Jones your through final then , because Barbie Fan rejects to play with you.
Why you trying to pretend to be me? You must be angry because c jones is in final :(?
You said earlier u weren't tiago shootage.

BLNT;)
wot a final!!
it went out to the bitter end
7-6 to me in the end, wot a tornament!!!
BLNT? I aint Barbie Fan BLNT ;) and C Jones it was a great game ty :)