« Back to All Topics
Best Of Excuses (lol)
Posted in 
Billiards
Best Of Excuses (lol)
Posted in 
Billiards
Best Of Excuses (lol)
Hello everyone this post is to share your best heard excuses by fellow players to avoid playing you in a best of 3,5 etc. 

My first choice was by the greatly talented but daft as a brush Pronovice!

We both agreed a best of set of matches, 5 to be exact and i stormed off to a early 2-0 lead, just before the second game was concluded Pronovice explained to me that his butler (Albert) had just entered the room with smoked salmon sandwich and that he would return afterwards to conclude our matches, which he never did.

My second was a player who told me that his dog was not very well and had stopped breathing, lol, and that he had to dash up to vets with his lifeless dog and couldnt continue with our best ofs.

My third choice was a bit more believable but stil deserves a mention, Mate i have to call it quits! I have a wireless mouse m8 and the battery is running low! 

buy duracell you cheap skate!!!

I look forward to hearing any crazy efforts made by people to wriggle out of defeats! And no dc mentions plz, there far to common! 
yawn
The best part about it is the people who care when others run ;). I've seen people get demerits because they get so angry because somebody beat them and ran.
>We both agreed a best of set of matches, 5 to be exact and i stormed off to a early 2-0 lead, just before the second game was concluded Pronovice explained to me that his butler (Albert) had just entered the room with smoked salmon sandwich and that he would return afterwards to conclude our matches, which he never did.

Lol thats a good one
The most used one has got to be ' im not trying' makes me laugh everytime i see it, near enough every game in 8ball ive won through luck according to the kids ive played, they pot white and im lucky ? :p
Yes Scotty, you know ur in for a ruff ride when a player starts that nonsense! lol, they make all the fouls an stuff, but sumhow u are to blame! Everyone has luck in games but sum players will moan until the dummy is well and truly out!

Any posts 4 excuses welcome! 

Make one up, maybe get used in a game, who knows???

Mouse fell off table.

Damien has the best. 'I'm at internet cafe at the moment just wait till next week when i get my comp ill never miss' (next week) 'I'm at internet cafe at the moment just wait till next week when i get my comp ill never miss' and so on. :p Love ya really Damien:D

Lol! Man internet cafes, i've had similar excuses like "i'm at work m8, need to go the boss is watchin!

I got another one!

M8 need to forget about the best of games, my mother has been spring cleaning my room today and accidently wedged my bedroom window wide open an i can't get it to close! 

And!

The thing is m8! its starting to get dark now and i need to switch my computer monitor off! like as soon as,...

Why!

I'm from a country with a very humid climate and the moths are MASSIVE M8! (Real maneaters) lol! And the light from the screen is attracting them in... need to go
Interim Ladder? You as clever as your nick sounds by any chance?
brb...and they never return
some excuses i've heard = i've got to get back to work sry... we didn't agree on best of ...   hmmm makes u mad alright
Damien's excuses on his old PC were always the best!

"1 image per second make me lag so bad"
"I missed because I have Windows 95"
"Girlfriend keeps shouting and she's putting me off"
"You won because I'm only playing at 10% of my level"

Love you really Damien! :D

-Martin
we agreed to play bo3,he won the first with ALOT of luck and then he said

"im gonna go,you're much better then me and i wont have so much luck in nxt games"

he was so honest that it was annoying:d:p