« Back to All Topics
Wow, funny story I just heard
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I just heard about a user that was banned for a lil bit for cursing. But they came back with a 2nd nickname and that name was banned forever.... I see where that 
might
 be ok, but the reason given was because this person had more than one name.?:\ Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeh, almost everyone at FlyOrDie that has been here for more than a few months has more than one name. I know over 25 people personaly that have over 5 names here..and some with over 10... WTF is going on with this site?... This is quite poor.
magikal scotty here all my names have been banned except this one and my subbin name and stepdads name....also happened to anna kournikova this si poor i had some names from long ago which people know me on which are now gone which is ver

You are banned
permanently!

You have used the FlyOrDie games in an inappropriate way repeatedly
or have seriously violated the regulations,
so the moderators have decided to ban your nick permanently.

Reason:
2nd nick to avoid ban y annoying it says this
In case you are not familiar with our rules yet:

"5.1 Moderators must restricts the rights of users who are intentionally or repeatedly hindering cultured conversation. 

will be excluded from the games indefinitely and their player account(s) suspended or closed permanently. "

OPERATOR

lol, ik know persons, who have 25 - 75 names, funny yeah, how you remember all those names, omg
i think they have a great memory or a long list with their names

:-)
Ok Mr. Operator, sinse you feel the need to post rules here, and include your two sence in, then why was this person's 2nd named banned 
indefinitely
 for 
not swearing
, but the name that was banned for swearing was not banned forever ?:|
Dear Mr Magikal,

Nicknames used to avoid bans on other names are usually banned permanently.
Do you have anything against it?

OPERATOR
Thank you for being smart OPERATOR and saying 
usually
 because you might be one of the few people that knows how the mods actually work. They all do things differently and some more stupid than others. I'm just getting at, why don't they all have a handbook or something? so people won't get so mad when a mod makes a wrong decision, because if they all had certain rules for banning people, booting, etc. then there should be no contest on why people are banned, booted, etc. And people wouldn't get so upset at them. Yes I know flyordie has rules and what not, but the specifications are terrible. And mods favoritism is one thing the mods themselves should get banned for, I see it way to much, they need to treat ALL people alike and boot / ban ALL users for rule breaking, not just some.  Just a thought
okay im polack and I DID NOT right that - someone hacked me so im gonna go change my password
ooooooooooo "right" how thick am i - "write"!!!