« Back to All Topics
English Room Petention
Posted in 
Billiards
English Room Petention
Posted in 
Billiards
English Room Petention
Could u please make at least 1 room in each game for people,who speak english ? because its quite annoying: i dont mind neither french people or brazilian,but they got 7 rooms together to speak french/portuguese..same with hungarian .So could it be made? You could just remove "Nederlandse Kamer" or "Turkce Oda",as ive never seen anyone playing there
Cheers
Max
It's quite annoying, altough i don't see how this can be implemented. It's impossible to control who speaks english and who don't. Plus...we can hardly find high ratings in french, portuguese or hungarian rooms. However,some ideas that many have suggested on this forum seem absolutely fine, but they can't be bothered until the number of subscriptions decrease. 
I don't think it would make much difference to be honest. A lot of people go in rooms because they are the busiest ones, if you were to make an English speaking only room there would be a lot of people in it which means other nationalities would also enter because of the availabilty of higher rating names. 

I've been in the french rooms a few times myself and a lot of the time it's hard to find someone to play who's just a mediocre level :)

Also I play late at night sometimes (2am-4am) when not many people are online, especially English speaking so I'm glad to have people from other timezones (Brazilians mostly) being able to play. It's hard enough finding someone to play in snooker at 3am already :D

I wouldn't mind an English Room but I doubt it will happen, I don't mind playing away in room 1 anyway. And a decent amount of the players there speak English anyway. Unless you're playing at 5am, then they're mostly Brazilian! :p

I'm sure there was an English Room added to some of the board games but the last time I checked it was always empty, so would probably be a pointless thing to have. :)

-Martin
dnt worry about english room play in any 
cus i put translation on web and talk bk in all 
Language it cool makes me look clever lol :D no coments 
back :( :p

yea,im from belgium(nederlandse kamer) and you're right,no use to keep that room, we all speak french,english,german(not perfect offcourse) but we can manage in the "general-rooms":)
*offtopic*

Hi mr.Martin

:p!

You coming back onto the game Nando? I'm still too addicted :( lol. Not playing as much at the moment though, plenty other commitments just now! :D

-Martin
Unfortunately, i don't have much free time atm. 
My new games are called Linear algebra, mathematical analysis and programming languages. You wish you had my new friends! :p