« Back to All Topics
Who is the best on fod without cheating?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I wanna know the three top players on fod without cheating.

I know Zeus41 and -Tiger- is 1 of them .. :p
I Like Noodles, Duncan Edwards & Funny Girls
Totally a different class above all the others!
Who cheats? If you mean getting free wins then are they even classed as good?
> I wanna know the three top players on fod without
> cheating.
> 
>  I know Zeus41 and -Tiger- is 1 of them .. :p

best non cheat players hmmm..i like noodles...janett  lee...and bimini B.I.G
I'm the best with cheating =]?
Domi
 is best, simple as no arguments
thank you
bye.
sadly,as usual, you all refer to "Best" as Ratings. CLASS is defined as much MORE then a mere standing in a particular field.
So far,in 4 plus years,I've seen only a poor few that Qualify, and hardly any of the aforementioned...
And that certainly discludes you Thom. Who STILL hasn't worked out what puncuation is.
oh well thom,considering you never get out of league room 1 9 ball..im sure you never heard of good players.
Rating says not all of course but its still a rather good guideline.
From who i played and what i have seen there are several candidates. Steely brick is the best i guess, but also Majestic&Mustang are very good players.
But i admire the style of Peter Lustig the most.
Always attacking style, no attempts on snookers at all. Always polite and a nice guy to play/talk with. Last three series against him were: 8-2, 5-0 and 8-0. But very good games ;)
He is not leaving here until he finishes two goals:
a 147 and >100 centuries.
i would say in order of skillz..jk lalwer,kell r..and me,,
Not heard of any of these players, exept domi, and hes bad.
Hi ... i have been here a while and i only know of four genuine players who dont cheat ... they are as follows ... myself , randy341 , buckfunny , martinduffy ... apart from myself these are all very good players and are normally highly placed in the rankings ... unfortunatly cheating is rife on here due to some glitches with the system ... i personally have played high rated players who time out or make no attempt to play the object ball when snookered so as to reduce or control the amount of points lost on that particular shot ... sad really when you think about it but hey thats life ... ppl like this you will usually find drunk or on drugs on the end of their pc or they are just kids who have no morals or aim in life ...

kind regards

BOBSYOURUNCLE
ive seen 3 class player in the last year
Domi
Jay
Damien  
Domi's good but he feels the need to cheat a lot, although he doesn't need to. Didn't know he still played either.

Best players at the moment "without cheating" are

Kris, Damien, and Max.

And me! :p

I know Zeus41 and -Tiger- is 1 of them

Then you clearly don't know much.
Well he's good I know, and I used to enjoy playing against him all the time, his play bores me too much now. I just come on here looking for some good quick gsmes, not 10-20 minute snooker-fests!
Then surely thats about how you want to play not about how good he is...:p?
Well I like to judge players according to how well they can pot balls and get good position, and although I admit Luis does pot some good balls, and he is alright with his positional play, I see him miss an awful lot more simple shots than most other top players.

It's easy enough to play snooker after snooker though...

The best players from the past never needed to snooker all the time (so I heard).

And okay, saying "you clearly don't know much" to whoever it was who said he's one of the best is a bit harsh, but I still wouldn't put him in my top 5! :D
>The best players from the past never needed to snooker all the time (so I heard).

Did you mean me?
In pro snook best ive seen this year is probably Damien. Not 2 sure about 8ball as i dont play it often. :| 

:p
Haha I was only joking mate:p
the best on fod is obv Martin,Nath,Steve,and that Silence. guy has been tearing it up so i guess him too:p!
I might come back and show you how to miss the 8ball in style.
In order of being best in light :

1. JK Lawler
2. Vince Carter
3. Marylin Olsen
4. kelly r
5. domi
6. jay
7. Tobo Dambulla
Scott,u shud comebak man, wudnt mind bein owned by u, just for old times sakes:p!
Haha, don't think I'd be the one doing the owning:p. I might give it a go, my internet at uni was being a bit dodgy recently, but I think its fixed now.
even tho i dnt play nemore damien has taken this game 2 a nxt level! peace

billy
Hardly, he brought back an old level :p
i also forgot to mention steve, he's total class and became the 2nd player to reach 1000 rating, before he was wrongfully reset.
never changed my mind:)
the best are :
domi,martin,kris,steve,billy,jay,max and me.|pool games|.
domi,scotty,martin(if he wants)and me.|snooker games|.
IZI is liam and liam I think you are wrong about whos 'best' there are several players with whom i play and they simply log on to play, who have hit 70 and 80 breaks against me in pro and dozens of cents in lite, but have no interest in points, crowns or nothing, the above mentioned are all very good players but called the best b'coz their wellknown?

Look at the tournament Ray is running at the moment, I've won 5 out of 5 matches beating half of the above 'best' players very easily and u dont know my name ;) 

All im saying is that there are alot of great players on flyordie, but not many with the attitude or style to make them a 'great' player....

But if I had to say then; Steve, Domi, Martin, Max, Scott & me 

Maj :p

I got a 79 break in Pro other day needed black ball to beat my highest ever (85) n missed it :|
hi all. i'm one of personne who dont cheat in this game.. i like play people bo3 in pool games iven if there are many who take the game with seriosity
Suprised to read that nobody mentions Peter Lustig.
Made more then 70 centuries in Light.
Because he is not subbed he never had the crown....but he has the quality to get it...only not the ambition....
UpNorth - I totally agree with you. I have played Peter for years now, only in lite and he is one of the most consistent, attacking player in there....

Maj :p
Me i owned this game for many years B-)
What is with Shaun Murphy no1?

He was one of the best player ever.
Evening all!

I own you all :-P! (could be that i am a little bit to much convinced about my Skills)
The problem is noone likes to play me :D!

I think there are several good players in here ;)!
You dont have to be a (1) or a (crown) i met players with (10) or (8) with over 10000 games on here and some play just awesome and i am not the worsed player :-P so i take my hat off for them!

So keep discussing whos the best :-P hope my name will fall xD

Lot Greets

Kuschelbär
FlyOrDie Moderator
I used to be ok.

Lots of love, Euan.
damien jay and domi(me)
in 8ball, 9ball and snookergames ty.. :)
Oh dear I'd beat you with my eyes closed domi unlucky
I'd beat the pair of you with my eyes closed... :D?

*Whistles*
I was REALLY drunk ok, but its still true:p only I am alowed to brag about how good I am:D.
I was also drunk when I posted that lol :)!
At 7.41 am:o shocking, you should go to bed!!

I'm drunk now also =[
Had only just got home, you see my nights aren't rubbish go-home-at-3am-after-the-club-closes kind of nights :D!
Well mate I've been out every night since wednesday, I need my sleep to prepare for the next night:p

Roll on tonight woo:D
was a player a few years back called Cheesey - greatest player ever by far. saw him hit a 123 once was insanely amazin
i rememb iklolnr1 in light, he was rly vgd
Only good players were the known players from back in the day. No one is good now unless I say they are. Sorry to be big headed but its true, played on this site long enough to know whats good and whats not.

Obv the old lads like Matt, stezz, spence etc are still gonna be the best no matter how much time they have off.

Today you got martin, ray, damien etc, 

then possibly players like that tom lad whose just come up but apart from them you just saying randoms who have just played 1 good game or got crown once. Doesn't make them in the least bit good. 
If you played in Pro for a few week you'd see some really good consistant players at moment you have 

BlaCky
Squirelli
Desuki
jimmy.w
not.viago  

they are 5 class consistant players who'd get on my list and i played someone called Casualty yesterday who was also ace to watch, ive seen plenty of these 8ball names on these lists but none of em can get Crown or Black ball in Pro. All the Old players made there name in Snooker, Max,Spence,Stezz,Matt,Chris,Greenie(Enigma). FACT :p
But scotty snooker pros just boring:p sorry but its true:D

And I've beaten loads of the best there (at least who were the best a year ago) even though I don't play. The angles are slightly different, but they are all different by the same amount. Once you worked out what that its just the same. 
Max yes Spence yes Stezz (lmao)Matt never plays, Chris who? Greenie yes

blacky is the most consistent snooker player there is :D but casualty is best;\
Give me some time Scotty I'll get back there eventually!!! :D
Explain why he would need verification on if he was right by you? Why lmao at stezz? And to say Matt never plays? He plays more than the others so...
i have the most natural talent ever on this game FACT! lol, im like the ronnie o sullivan of the flyordie world! a flawed genius! Jaswild is Mark king lol... Davemeister is Bill werbeniuk, Scotty give him his dues hes pretty good, bit of a lucky so n so, hes more like hmm jimmy white... ProNovice is michaella tabb.. Matt the Rocket is Stephen Hendry, hes an awesome break builder on this game! but if any of the above mentioned players played properly again we would all be top 5 no problems! ok mayb not Davemeister hes very good but not in the big boys league :p. all you new boys are Quinten Hann! work it out lads!
my best player on fod without a doubt is Mark J Williams.. he used to own snooker back in the day! :)

Billy
Garwin, obviously you never seen Stezz play if you say 'lmao' to him, he was class, and Chris was the original Jimmy White on this site who was also class, its obvious you dont know much.
Mark J Williams was good at snooker, but before it turned pro. But like I said young Scotty, it doesn't take much to turn your small table skill onto the big table

Poor lad thinks hes good cos he can do both. Joke meight we all know your pro:p

(pro being a blue ball or w.e. :D)
The fact that fret is actually appalling never crossed his mind:p

Stick to real snooker, you'd beat me at that. Badly. In fact I'm not too sure if I've ever potted a ball in real snooker =[
Think I know who you mean actually Lapo, used to be a player called something klol then some other random letters n he used to be pretty good.
We are all created equal, no one is best and no one is worst.
well ladies,,i think we all forgot one person. me:),daddy diaz(H)! lol.eh ive skooled martin all the time for ever,so tht matters to me.:)
The top snooker players should be getting more of a mention, they all seem to be under-rated as most of them don't play the other games so much. That jimmy.w guy seems to be unbeatable (well to me anyway) :|
Thats because the top snooker players are bad.

Top 8ball players play close to the standard of top 8ball players in real life.

Top snooker players on FoD are nowhere even close to a reasonable amature player. Its hard to tell whose the best when the biggest run they can manage is a red and a colour before missing. 
I know its a harder game but so is snooker in real life, that should be no excuse for bad play. 
Its gotta be nish without a doubt he was real! :p

scotty tell em B-)
I just read thru this topic and i didn't even get 1 mention...;\

Cmon man 1 of u have gotta think i was good at one point in time! :p

Scott u dissappoint me :)
I was gonna put you in  in the one i put Max n stezz n that but you left without even saying goodbye :| 

Rise, what are u goin on about theres no way anyone who ever comes onto this site will be able to get as good as real snooker players, 8ball is easy the tables are small and alot easier to clear the table, Pro snook tables are huge and can be hard to judge even when your on form, a 200 rate could clear an 8ball table in one, thats how hard that game is...:p
Thats because the top snooker players are bad.

To be honest they really are not, I used to think exactly the same until I started playing seriously again and took me ages to get back to a decent level, and once I did get to black I got smashed by most of the top players.
Until you get to 550+ in Snooker Pro you aren't going to see many "class" players. Unless Domi is on a rubbish name building his stats.
Scott. it was iklolnr1. old 600+ in light and many cent when i was looking him.

How did i leave without saying goodbye? i told u enough times that it was gettin boring and u left at the same time as me...only difference was u came back :p!
well i guess stepthen hendry is one and sure blacky is easy 1 ;)
blacky is an easy one? u must be joking :| hes one of the most consistant players there are.. + take a look at toplist ;) where is stephen hendry and where is blacky
After playing him a few times lately, Domi is the best on this game at the moment, end of argument.

Max I think he meant Blacky is good, not easy, and yes he is good. :)
lol i said black is an easy best player
Ok... Best on fod without is cheating is me AND . If ne1 think he stand a chance against me ill meet him/her in negame 8,9,lite,pro . Now stop wondering whos the best only jay cud give me some problems . and MORE NOT ty kiss . and have fun ,maybe one day som1 will be as good as me , WHO KNOWS!!!!! Btw im Damien "ha ha ha  yeah i know" but OWNED.
                DAMIEN . :)
to be fair u are a tough player to beat damien, but u are not actually the best in any game lol.. in 8 ball none of the good players are there no more except domi :$ there are plenty better than u in 9.. and snooker pro.. and snooker light lol.. u are just a difficult player but not a great one :)
and by the way.. im pretty sure domi and nish would beat u in all 4 games pretty easily :) but ok keep thinking u are the best cause 90 % of the real players don't play now :$
Hurry up and play Rich in that tourny then so I can own you Damien, if you win. ;\
as if hes gona beat me, thats like the terminator becomin president
Tbh you are good damien but not best, you are always high cuz u never off.
Comparing to Nish, Domi or Max (the 2002 one) you are just an average player.

No one ive seen is worthy of bein put on the same list as max, im sure nish will agree :p
As i said if ne1 of these players think he stand a chance in ne game ( domi , nish etc etc ... NO matter who) talk to me even tho im not playin much nemore .it'll be a pleasure to OWN them again . TYVM 
 DAMIEN:)
Stop! If u think u r the best player on FoD u r wrong... i dont say that I am the best and of course i am not the best but i HAVE A CHANCE against you! come on room 1 we will meet us in unrated room! 

Ronnie:)
as if hes gona beat me, thats like the terminator becomin president

well,hes miles better than you..
and i don't really understand why you are being put in all those "best of the best of the best" lists - you were quite good ages ago,but now ?
Damien your head is as big as my saggy grandmas backside.
You think you're so good - I remember you bragging how you're miles better then Matt, didn't he whoop you?

Ooops wouldn't want to burst your bubble would we? You might just smash your computer and say you can't play for a month like the usual "Damien temper tantrum"
As i said if ne1 of these players think he stand a chance in ne game 

You said this before or after I slaughtered you in 8 :)?

Damien, you know I would put you in a "best players" list, and I already did earlier in this thread, but you think you are unbeatable when you are definitely not, don't get me wrong though I have not played against many better players.
Liam???!!! Matt whooped me??? WHEN? lmao :s:s:s:s:s, hey im not saying hes bad but u def not seen our games:) hahahhaa ALL against me okookokok good . Martin u beat me yesterday(0-3)? :( im sad . haha ok we gota play today for the tourney and i still say u doesnt stand a chance man...i will try not to humiliate u. ur a good friend:p
Damien @ Loving Hara owning him 2k8 cy@~
well max, mayb thats cos i dnt wake at 6am evry mornin 2 go in fod?
dnt think theres a time in the past 6 months ive been in fod wen i havnt actually seen u
and damien was the same... duno if he still is

ne way max, play me
play u ? well,thats what i have been doing in last tourneys .. and i never lost yet

oh and i guess its not me who keeps sitting in darts and playing with program ;\
massi, i think you have poonarge confused with extract, anyway back on topic the best without cheating is clearly MasteR YODA in chess, always 850+ with no program :)
Cos we all want to know whose best at chess in a pool forum.
it may be on the billiards section of forum, but he didnt ask who is the best in billiards, duh ;\

> I wanna know the three top players on fod without
> cheating.
> 
>  I know Zeus41 and -Tiger- is 1 of them .. :p

LoL,

I know i am one of the best player in FOD,
I play allways fair...
I play class...
If i play 100% :D
I never really played 100%
Well, i try it in few days ;)

TommY>
Nobody doesn't play 100% unless they messing around.

gg ty

Playing fair 2k8 CY@~
You all talk the talk...come online 2nite at 2am onwards...light room 1..

I challenge any1 to a rt9 and u cant take all the screenshots u want ;)!

This is an interesting subject.

I'd say there is no telling who's cheated or not. Also, we're only human, we make mistakes. Sometimes that involves "cheating".
What's up
this post is from 2009, Kevin. 14 years old.
have a nice day!
John
this post is from 2009, Kevin. 14 years old.
have a nice day!
John
Double replay
Edited by <unknown author>
LOL 123 replays
replies, yes :) a very long post :)