KIA: MIA?
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hey,
    This is Rainin, were are you guys, we need to regroupand not cower around the night trying to avoid these freakin Cad or what ever they are, popping in saying i accept the challenge is not enough! This is not a coward group! WE must reform and defend our honor. And if you are not strong enough to do so then i will by myself. So much for KIA all the way huh? NO! I'll be here forever, so CAD can just bring it!

Rainin KIA
Kopaka Nuva ...

P.S. CAD has the will and can talk, but do thay have the way and the walk?
Hello i am scotty leader of cad...all i gotta say is watch your back ;)
Hi Im Zebe - Real Leader Of CAD - Hahahaha

Bring It :|
K.I.A Means Deadly killed and stands for one of the resons:"KIlled in Assult."
rainin i am a kia.most of the kia have ran.u got my support.*salutes rainin*
hehehehehehe i  m the leader of CAD TANX. WATCH your back! KIA IS WAY TOO EASY FOR ME!
Hey brandon ive heard alot about you and i completely............. sorry for you thinkin you can stand up to me, ive been on tanx longer than you would have ever being thought of. So have fun trotting around tanx saying and talking your crap, scotty im glad your not to gund ho  bout all this and a very good sport, and it  looks like your group has some leader problems.

Peace tankers

Rainin KIA
Kopaka Nuva ...

I now since the leader of KIA has not shown up as of yet take a substitution of command of the KIA army. And KIA doesnt mean killed in assault in means killed in action but this KIA means killers in action. So make fun of us now. BLiz!@#
lol @ brandon I'm kia also so u gonna have to mess wit me too . 
hey im KIA but under a different name...i got to say 1 thing...

WHATCH 
YOUR
 BACK CAD !!!!!
mess with 1 of us..u mess with all of us..and i actually am not a kia but my group is allied with them so i guess that kinda does make me a kia but i dont know...;)
Duck hasnt waddled away
im still here
talk to me guys and let me know whats goin on every now and then,....OK?

LLD is rising to power, and exponentially.  I have to agree, the pyramid of CAD is crumbling at its base...and then it shall be shaken violently from within.  The tip will fall even easier that way.

Think through what I said, mayb you will get the point ;)