Posted in 
Tanx
extra extra read all about in this weeks tanx news
Posted in 
Tanx
extra extra read all about in this weeks tanx news
                       tanx news
                    Past memories taken
 there is now word that kia is tryin to do something.liger 0 9er the leader of kop said that the alliance between kop and kia is no more.there is also word that more teams may join in the alliance break.is this another war between kop and kia...time will tell.
(info provided by secrets of kop)
                  boom times ahead for kop
 the leader of kop says that they have some things to protect tanx better.those plans r unknown since the kop site is currently down.but we know that it might have something to do with kia.(info provided...KOP)
One question...
Where 
are
 the Kia? ?:|
I guess there isn't much hope of saving the alliance. I know for a fact that the kia are up to something now. Ah well... it was fun kias, however the alliance is now broken.:(
new news
           Wolfpac breaks alliancce with kia and kia r considered enemies.
kia war raging on....
the kop has not been seen in a while.they r the ones who is gettin rid of kia because hey r a threat to kop and its allies.is kop gone.will tanx be taken over by kia.will the wolfpac and ligers mega team be destroyed........................................................................................................................................................................
I DONT THINK SO!!!
                 wolfpac falling apart???
the wolfpac and kop is fallin apart.most of the wp hasnt been seen in a while.nor has kop except for leader liger 0 9er.lger is sayin he gave up leader spot but he declared he did not.is this the end of a long run for these teams.is the wp and kop gone...will tanx be safe...well find out soon.
          >>wanted list now up
the new kop wanted list will be up and running today.this means if your on there you did something like mess with allies of kop and your in trouble.....
sry i havent updated this heres the news
a war almost started but we stalled long enough to end it.it wasnt the main plan but it worked.a peace treaty was made.
heres youe news update
war still raGES for tanx.K.O.P. have warrants out on all cad members.
liger 0 9er asked virsus to ally with his allies and teams
scotty that was my bad so shut up.i got an warrent out for u.i like playing around with my enemies
>>So Do I !!

Liger..
       The LLD is here..no need to worry just tell us what to do..and for all of the LLD reading this..i got my dsl computer back
       ill be in the games again  :D
i'm getting lonely, can someone cheer me up?
this is an update on the wars.....
in later news the war between K.O.P. and C.A.D. still rAges on.The U.A.G. team has declared war on the lld team.

if news breaks look for news reports on this forum