« Back to All Topics
Whats your top 5 or 10 funnest players to play with 
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Personality, class, fairnessr respect? rate you players that way we know the fair mature players from the opposite
Rate your top 10 funniest players...then you say maturest players...make your mind up what you want before you post.
Well certainly not players like you who randomly come into a game, type "coocachooooooo" in the chat box, then disappear.
I believe im a fair player, always up for bo3 in 8 & snooker.  I still even play in WdW league with my 2 rating and dont care when i lose to 15's lol, just a game aint it.

Other fair players:

old-father-time (Derek):  Very fair & will play anyone.
The Crash (Jason): Very very funny lol       Yo NUTZ!!!

Alot more aswell.... 
rise....your obviously not one of the players i was referring too :-) lol get off my case minor typo

paralyzed haha it was cockadoodledoo and that was right after a smoke session lmao i wasnt myself sorry bud
if its about funniest players,i would certainly name a true legend of flyordie:
couscous16.
Hardly a minor typo, you completely changed the subject. Clearly you're not one of 'these players' you're refereing to either, as being able to read usually comes hand in hand with maturity. 
^^^ what for talkin like an idiot for 8 posts ?

your must be easily amused massi.
I was baked when i made post  but of course you jump to criticizing me and being a jerk. Your replys on this topic are no longer wanted so please take your criticizm elswhere. 

In reply to my topic...I would say if yoour looking for some fair fun games you will find it with any wdw or vampire or bank leagues. Alot of chill funny people! 
Some good games if you see them - Point Break, Trisha, BillionaireBC, The crash, Zaratonias. Ill have more soon!

I couldn't care less about how much you smoke or when you smoke it. You sound like an idiot advertising your social life (or lack of it) on the forums. Get a grip. And I'll post where I like. Especially as you're some random whose played the game for a week and thinks they can tell people what to do, mess.
ok are you done now? thanks