cheating or just normal
Posted in 
Billiards
cheating or just normal
Posted in 
Billiards
cheating or just normal
Hi.

I want to have your opinions please about making a foul by not shooting when there is only one black left in snooker when you are seven points in front. In real snooker this means the game is not over, but here you win the game...

I think its just a very nice game to play and refused to do it myself. Untill more and more people did it when playing with me. Once i did it myself and it did not feel good.

Ok, problem solved just nog getting seven points behind with one black remaining..:)

Please give me your opinions about this.

Thanks very much and sorry for my english.

"sometimesimgood"
It's cheating as it's exploiting a known bug in the server.
But Flyordie accept this behaviour and see it as not so much of a problem. Reason its never been sorted.
Unless you take a screenshot of it happening.

But the thing about that is you have to take two, one before the time-out and one after it, showing the change in score, and as soon as the opponent leaves the game the score disappears so really you can't do anything to stop it. Unless you already have two paint programs open in anticipation for it happening but that's unlikely.

Personally I've been back on the game for only a couple of weeks and already been beaten by the bug a few times! I guess it's normal and accepted practice to do it now!?
Thanks for your replies. I hope they fix it soon. Its now happened to me when my opponent had six points more...
i think its a total joke why should be continue paying when they are to lazy to sort 1 little bug out? Load of crap they do not care they just want money sub shud be free on the NHS;\
-Scotty- wrote:

But Flyordie accept this behaviour and see it as not so much of a problem. Reason its never been sorted.

Not true. Yes like -Paralyzed- quite rightly says, you must take two screenshots to prove this (or alternatively try and get a friend to quickly find a moderator if you suspect this is going to happen), but this is not acceptable behaviour. Only 3 hours ago, a user successfully managed to send in two screenshots and the offending player has been banned.

Thanks,
Ian.
lmao check this post 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=4&thread=39149&tstart=285&trange=15

look at what fret says and OP's reply he saying that the time out rule on the black will be sorted and we are still waiting;\?
I agree they should really sort this cheating thing out. Its a huge turn off to us legit players.