« Back to All Topics
Disconnects
Posted in 
Billiards
Disconnects
Posted in 
Billiards
Disconnects
I know that a mod can disconnect you. Is it possible that others are able to use this ability? I've been constantly disconnected, just when I am about to win, with only one ball left.  
No it is not possible  for other people to disconnect you cause that would be unfair and it would be happening to everyone if your using wireless you might find the connection could be low and that is why it is disconnecting you but if it is not that you may find it is your browser settings cause it use to happen to me quite often so I just changed my browser setting hope one of these works for you 

utezz
I do have wireless and it works OK, unless I'm playing pool. Not sure what I could do to improve my connection. It is very frustrating. I had 300 in snooker and because of the dc, I went down to 45. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
Regarding "Disconnects

Hey.

Disconnects can occur anytime and it happens to anyone but if you are constantly disconnecting you may want to:

Check your Internet signal.

Check Internet settings: I'd rarther turn Firewall off and turn your filter on because this always prevents Disconnections. 

No player on flyordie can Kick, Ban, Demerit, Disconnect you. A moderator cannot even dissconect you! They can only kick, ban and demerit you.

Thank you. 
Look Around
Had the same issue been discounted frequently 
Cable company is monitoring my modem. Its seems to be their problem. I did everything you recommended and still getting disconnected. Hope they resolve the problem soon.