« Back to All Topics
Blackball/new 9 ball Issues
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
First of I would like to ask is 8 ball going to get changed into the new style?. I will get down too some issues I have endured in both of the new games, Blackball, 9 ball.

Freezing:

Balls are freezing and it lags pretty bad, now maybe it's just me I'm not sure, so if anyone else is having these issues please respond to this. In general it's very slow when potting balls etc...

Operator is this something your aware of?.

Thanks guys, Darren
I too have played this new version..and yes like Carey Says it does lag..and answer to the 8ball question he asks about is it going to be same as Blackball and 9ball..i would prefer 8ball stay as it is..

StreamLine
omg update ur pc`s n coz update is wonderful!

[Edited by: Don Tico on Aug 12, 2011 5:13 AM]
i would also prefere 8 ball to stay the same as it is the majority of the players i mention it to say they would hate the idea of it been changed so plz look at the amount of ppl who dont want it to be done an consider it a bit more ty DeOrignalBlaster
if 8ball goes like blackball and 9ball that will be bad coz i just got use too playing 8ball :( keep 8ball like it is now pls  ;)
I do not particularly care for the new version of 9. But what i would like to see is 8 ball stay the same except an update with the options that came with 9, pro rules and the option to call number of games played in a match. I've abouthad it with the players askin for a bo3 and get a lucky win and run as fast as they can to the lobby and start laughin and stickin their tounges out lmao . :)
8 ball wont stay the same and it needs an update! Dont you get it?