Forums » Billiards
Snooker
Replies: 75   Pages: 6   Most recent reply posted by: OPERATOR (Oct 25, 2011 2:35 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 75   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
Mr Vanian

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 27, 2011 8:56 PM
Pikachu its not Lite, its obviously a bigger table than Lite, go try the old version and you will see.

simonjones164

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 12:52 AM
First of all, the new rules added into the game (free ball, nomination of a colour, foul and a miss etc) are fantastic and make it so much more realistic and it's more enjoyable to play, excellent work by the flyordie team. However, after waiting for a long time for the snooker updates, I am very very disappointed there is no snooker lite update. This was a great game, and I know many people are gutted there is no new and improved update for this game. I am sure if there was a vote on the forum, that people would really like the old snooker lite back, but just a new, updated version. I can see what flyordie has done with quick snook, by trying to make a combination of quick/lite but it's not the same and isn't working, and people in the lobby area tonight have moaned about this.

The only other problem I have with snooker is the size of the balls. They are really very small in my opinion and the long shots can seem impossible at times, especially if your eyesight is not the best. Subscribers use to have the option of using PC Game and 3D size, but now that is not possible. As I say, I think the new rules added are excellent and the tables are good, but I think you definitely need to go up a size with the balls and strongly consider bringing back snooker lite as it was and leave quick snooker how that use to be, rather than trying to mix the two together. I think it is nice to try these things to see if they work, but I really don't think the majority of people are happy that the original snooker lite has gone. Maybe make a new version of snooker lite and also keep quick snooker how it is now, and let people have a choice of which style of game they prefer.

Makr_Sleby 1

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 8:18 AM
I think FOD should remove the old version completely, because there are so few players

OPERATOR

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 11:35 AM
It is now possible to switch between snooker and quick without closing/opening windows.

OP

Ronnie O.KIEV.UA

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 2:58 PM
Would be good also to add information into players info, such as:

max break -
number of century breaks -

I'm sure a lot of players want it very and i am one of them. Is it posible.

TY

S.H.M

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 4:37 PM
Foul and miss rule is completely wrong. Even when you get snookered by urself and u miss the shot, the other player has the possibility to make you repeat! Another mistake is when u need snooks (for example there is 18 remaining and you are 28 behind, if you snook your opponent and he doesn't hit it, you can make him repeat. I hope you fix those mistakes.

alldersboy

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 4:50 PM
Could we not have the option of choosing
how long we get for each shot before a game
starts? Like 30, 45 or 1 minute per shot. I
am loving snooker quick but I am pants at the
game, haha. I understand it is called quick
for a reason but if we had the option to slow
it down a bit it would help my game.

Makr_Sleby 1

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 5:47 PM
Yes i agree with Ronnie that would be cool

THUD

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 28, 2011 8:18 PM
Hate to be a party pooper but detest this new version, can't be done with the cue action/swinging, the arrows over the coloured balls stating the obvious (does that really need to be there ?!), the graphics etc. etc. and I think you should keep the old version active even though the amount of participants (at the moment) are diminishing, the few that are remaining are complaining about the new version so it's not everybody's 'cup of tea'.

The_Real_Deal

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 29, 2011 9:50 AM
get rid of old version & snooker lite & add 15 reds snooker on smaller table with update makes perfect sense.

simonjones164

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 31, 2011 3:25 PM
2 errors with sizes in my opinion.

The balls are just too small. Not expecting them to be like 8 and 9 ball size, but think they need to go up one more size, and will then have much better chances for bigger breaks. They look the size of marbles on long distance shots. Also the blue arrow just doesn't need to be that big, it is off putting straight away before you prepare to line up using fine aim, that could easily just be a small blue arrow, and that would help alot!

Çãrèÿ Prîçë

Re: Snooker Posted: Oct 31, 2011 6:51 PM
What about an unrated room for Quick Snooker OP?. Just wondering if your adding it ,or not going to bother, not a big deal really, but it's always nice to have an unrated room.

Darren

Rulez™

Re: Snooker Posted: Nov 16, 2011 8:44 PM
Why u remove old version from http://www.flyordie.com/snooker/ ? but its still possible to play from link to old version

Drunk_D4n

Re: Snooker Posted: Jul 8, 2017 3:12 PM
is there anyway to make the snooker screen fit my whole computer screen? since the game only fits like a corner of my screen? is there anyway to change resolution for full screen? if not is there anyway you could do that? :P thanks

chasone

Re: Snooker Posted: Jul 15, 2017 12:40 PM
The update includes all the new features that has been known in the other pool games, together with new, more realistic snooker rules.
Namely:
- nomination of color after red
- free ball
- foul and a miss
-
but only if i subscribe ,,,,,otherwise i dont get a free ball

Replies: 75   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page