« Back to All Topics
Snooker bugs
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker bugs
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker bugs
Please collect bugs of the new snooker game in this topic.

Thx 

OP
some people are not getting the sub but they have paid for it...
tnx
The same here . i paid , but now i cant play
yeah im not getting my sub in the new version quick room, but i get it in room 1 
It has just happened to me and i have heard other players say it that after a game the points do not change ...
Im a Subscribe and it works in room1 but not in Quick Snooker

points r changing after a while but not immediately.. :/
Well, it's not really a bug but I'd like two graphical changes. The "arrow" of the nominated ball just like the indication of the "elevation" are way too big and interfere with proper aiming. 
I didn't get the subscription..
The arrow will disappear when changing to fine aim mode (pressing CTRL), or shooting mode (right mouse button).

Elevating the cue makes aiming more difficult in real snooker as well, so I would call it a realistic feature rather than a bug ;)

OP
ive tried all sorts of browsers but the games just lag
So whats happening about peoples sub they have paid for? they are getting a bit annoyed and concerned, are you trying to sort it out?? :)
Ty.
missing subs are being fixed.

OP
Missing subs should be there now

OP
Won 2:0 last day against Wyke Side Crew but I got just a 1:0 in my info. Heard from some other players that this happened to them.

I had same yesterday i beat green and not see this match in my info and no points
How do you respond to the charge, this doesn't play like snooker, any more?

Pockets too big.
Ball size..wrong, weight wrong. Running, nap, wrong. 

Table size wrong. 
Unable to give backspin near pockets.
Response off the cushion, wrong.

Just about everything that made the old version so addictive and acurate this new version doesn't have.

Game satisfaction is zero, for a snooker player.
Disappointed. 
Is it normal to have a free ball when ur opponent pass? 
Yeah on my other nick ''♥Georgia Foote♥'' i beat '' VeteranFOD'' 2-0 in 8ball and i got no points and it didnt show on my info.
Also i beat ''GANGSOFNY'' 2-1 in 8ball aswell and it only showed 1-1 on my info.
So basically i have been robbed points and im guessing im not going to get them back :)
Alex
i don't think it's a bug, but i'd like to know what a double hit is?
I can't choose "snooker lite" in "change game" menu

[img=
http://noob.hu/2011/11/06/menu.JPG
]
flubber: double hit is when your cue touches the cue ball more than once. It can happen when the cue ball is very close to the object ball (or cushion and you shoot towards it).

It is best to avoid such shots at least in PRO mode (double hits are only detected in PRO mode), approximately when the object ball is less than a ball away from the cue ball. Or you have to hit it at a big enough angle.

Speed also effects this. If you hit harder, it can be a double hit for longer distance as well.

OP
"Is it normal to have a free ball when ur opponent pass?"

No it's not.
Could you provide instructions about how to reproduce this error? It does not happen by me.
I might be wrong as I was barely paying attention but did I just get called for "no rail" while playing quick snooker?
Played a Lite game.

I am way in front. 4 reds left on the table. I go in off. The computer places the red in the D, snookered. (It needn't do. The ball is 'in hand.' Not snookered.) My opponent takes a FREE BALL.

That's not right. That is NOT an option.

Check it out.
This is a known bug, will be fixed soon.

Ty
Thank you. You could also do something about the top spin over pockets and on cushion. Way to severe. In  in real play you ALWAYS get some work on the cueball.