« Back to All Topics
Straight pool bugs
Posted in 
Billiards
Straight pool bugs
Posted in 
Billiards
Straight pool bugs
Please collect the bugs of the new straight pool game in this thread.

Thank you

OP
foul on a normal break, happened 3times..
Maybe you had "Pro Rules" on?.

Darren.
If you've klicked on a Safety & then changed your mind, you cant change to a pot on Pro Rules. -.-

Tommy
pro rules or not, happens a lot, please fix this bug
yeh the real rule for the break is 2 balls have to touch the rail.. I did it and it told me foul ! many times
ye sexy u r right, always foul on a normal break, its a joke !
dont know if its a bug but i potted a bal hit rail and came out of head string and said bad play
3 Balls have to touch the rails.
2 Colours & White or 3 Colours.

dont know if its a bug but i potted a bal hit rail and came out of head string and said bad play

I guess you have to play down the table as I did the same as you said, given as a foul as I played up the table.
lap: it seems like you are the only one experiencing this breaking foul bug, so could you please describe the exact steps how to reproduce it, or post a video about it?

Thank you

OP
i dont how to reproduce it, it happened a lot, with Translator for example. 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/bugcd.jpg/

Look at this break, lot of balls touched rails and it says foul break, same without pro rules ..
It has happened a few times now... I pot 3 balls in same shot and i get 4 points when it should be 3, sometimes happens sometimes not ;\
It will be because the cue ball didn't touch a rail Vince. 
yes u r right martin.
I noticed too there is no pass button when some ppl "pro foul"( leaving bad pos etc), any idea about this?

The bug that allowed to move cueball anywhere after rerack has been fixed.

OP