« Back to All Topics
Over the top point lovers.
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hi to everyone who reads this absurd Panda rage.

I along with many other flyordie people are sick and tired of seeing people moan or cry when they do a silly shot or get ul then end up losing by it...Then all that happens is you get a mouthful of abuse as too how lucky you are or your this and that? it gets old well i just wanted to list the people responsible for being such drama queens over a game where it used to be friendly

1.Georgia Foote 
2.Gangs Of Ny
3.Eightballer
4.Rueben santos
5.Shaun Murphy no.1
6.Damas
7.A.v.k gabriek
8.Bang Tidy
9.Awesome Skillz
10.Skilled Fireball

They are the ten that stand out too me...there are many others but the list is too long to continue to name... yes alot of these people will say the don't do it? but come on everyone knows that you do...I just wish you could all act your age and not your shoe size, and realise this is a game and nothing else... Anyways I don't really expect it to get approved i just thought it would be helpful to people who when they play these guys...not to get annoyed by them

Peace
People keep moaning all of the time about how old players should come back etc and how pool isn't the same as before , maybe what they actually forget is that fair play and manners are the best and main thing you could have in fod IMO. It is extremely rare to lose a game and not get a comment like ' luck' or ' obv, fod hates me ' like seriously, fod DOES NOT  hate you if you lose, its actually your own FAULT ( yes, strange isn't it?)! 

I wish some people would grow up and stop crying everytime they lose, flyordie is a great game but it's the way people act that sometimes let's it down and as you said some people will obviously deny. 

That and saying ' bring back old fod ' i loved the old version like everyone else but times change and i have to admit , fod has changed for the better.

This isn't a hate post, unfortunately although it's only a game, there's still 'emotions' involved one way or another and i've been ' let down' in a way by certain people just because they love points too much.
Seen you doing all these things too.
Makr selby , you have seen me do it? Well  Sir i am begging you for a SS please , unlike some people i am NOT a hypocrite and i never use the forum but this is one thing that really annoys me.

Oh right makr_selby...IF you can name any time i have done this or raging has done this...please feel free to comment and let us know about it, as i find it hard to believe your comment...on the other hand...I wish i had the nerve of some people to say some of the things they do....As i will now Show you some of our players most famous lines when they lose

Prepare for Number 1 on my list

Tommy - Shaun Murphy no.1 his most famous lines include
Fod is Rigged, Fod hates me, and most of all his OBV with his little ... ... ...

If anyone wants to know number 2 on my list comment below and i will gladfully return with a reply

You just has show everyone that u are the king of the drama queens. ;)
O dear, posting threads about a game of free online pool lmaoooo!!!! get a life. 
haha Come on! that is really the most funniest thing i have ever read in the forum, Cry ? nah, isn't  
my style..  ;)  but should cry .. sadly,  with this post we have lost the first place at all and you have 
earned it.. Congratulations!. Topic closed to me. A bit more of maturity please ... bye bye ;).
Let me get this straight. someone called SUICIDAL PANDA is lecturing us about bad sportmanship, and we are supposed to take it seriously?

Thought they had mods in here.
It rather amuses me how you can call such topic's childish...i just openly thought it would be nice to share this opinion i have with every other flyordie player, besides your replies do nothing but support my claims that you love points abit too much, yes bang its jsut a game but why not treat it like that? there are mods that have agreed with this post...and why on earth would this post get removed? it says nothing but the truth...i for one never use the forum but its nice to see that i have hurt your feelings enjoy 
Well suicidal as you said this is a free game so stop moaning on forum about and just play!
EXCUSE ME!!!! i DONT do any such thing, when i beat u... u started at that kind of talk to me suicidal so DONT make it look like im the bad guy in all this cos i AINT and if u say so.. i'd like to see the ss of ur proof.. yeah cos u have non... (Georgia Foote)
to be completely honest i feel slighted that i'm not on that list. Forums hate me.
Do you realise there is a block button... if you dont like people block them and dont play them problem solved. Posting a snide thread supposidly naming and shaming people who you believe are doing this hasnt really worked has it. I for one will be keeping my eye out for any requests from you cause I dont really wanna play the number one cry baby of fod.
Don't think you really have to worry about it Jimnal, this thread is for skilled players.

it's the top rated players that moan about manners etc but they are the ones who constantly choose to ignore lower rated players.  lol

I play snooker not 8ball so im sorry if my rating isnt quite as high as yours on there. doesnt make me an unskilled player. 
dogmankev, the rating systems are set up the way they are for a reason, its designed to be an extremely heavy handicap when a player plays outside of their given range, if you want to play with the big dogs, you must first become a big dog yourself. because not very many people are going to gamble 30 points to win 1. would you?
ok let me get the right the palyers with the most points are whinging about point lovers then they wont play lower ranked players cause there scared of losing a lot of points.the guys with the highest points should be the best players and should beat low ranked easily guess thats not the case here.
A well balanced diet is necessary for "healthy" living.Take a look at us bottom feeders we argue for the pure "fun"of it rather than just about points..:P
None of those on the original poster's list have ever moaned at me...
Suicidal panda 
1971-2011 
Reason of death - Suffered a severe depression.

Raging panda 
2004-2011 
Reason of death- Yet to be known..

Psycho Panda
2002-2011
Reason of death : After continuously speaking about his pandahood traumas, psycho was abandoned somewhere in Hong Kong by his foster parents, Tian Tian & Guang Lo.

Published by The China 4 News on December the 19th.
 by the way ,my previous post was an analogy ,,of sorts...ok i'm done:)  thanks for listening.
add Mαgιcαl Sкιll'. to the list he is always asking me for free points and others it seems