« Back to All Topics
Restricting to people who can challenge you
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I would like to request an option for subscribers in which under settings you could restrict certain group of players from challenging you. For example, you can restrict only players under certain ratings to challenge you or only pool buddies, etc. 
In other words you would like to create cliques. Your better than them and they shouldnt have a right to challenge you. 

If i wanted to get higher ratings i would  need to beat people higher rated than me. You had to do the same and so did all the other higher rated players.

Everyone is equal on here, whether your ratings are 800 or 0. Nobody should be treated differently and elitist groups should not be encouraged.

It's just a game at the end of the day.
you get points for winning from players who are lower than you.
you also get points for winning from players who are lower than or equal to you, but you get more points if you win from players who are higher than you.

If I get challenged by a very low player I will always refuse, so if they would be blocked or not makes no difference: I won't play them anyway. That's why I agree to the idea of Kristina. It's very annoying to get challenged all the time by people you won't play because they are too low.
y refuse low players if u get points u should be able to hold on to them no matter who u play low or high if u loose well then u dont deserve them i think low or high people have to play ev1 would make rating more fair  to were it should be or close to any agree?