« Back to All Topics
TIE
Posted in 
Billiards
TIE
Posted in 
Billiards
TIE
2 days in a row in snooker pro my opponent left and the match ended in a draw!!!! Is this some kind of a bug and is this happening only to me?! thanks in advance.
I dont think a tie can happen (unless im wrong and someone else states the correct answer)

if a player leaves and scores are tied it SHOULD be a lose for the person who left and a win for the player who stayed

I can only imagine this could be a bug perhaps?
i have experienced this too.
in power snook, if the scores are even when the time runs out it is a tie, no playoff like in pro snook.
pretty frustrating, huh?
I even got a tie with 8 ball. We were in the 3rd frame and I left the table because I would lose. Not by going back to the room but by closing my internet browser. When I checked later I saw the frame ended in a draw

The match is even still listed in my results (the bottom one):

http://i39.tinypic.com/9qbtig.jpg
It just happened again!its quite annoying so pls i would like a reply OP?! Are u even trying to fix this bug and what is causing it??! really hoping for a soon reply! ty
If you play a fixed set of frames and your opponent leaves you should wait for the Game Over dialog to appear. If you leave the match before that the server may not get notified about the end of frame and will set the missing results to a draw.