« Back to All Topics
8Ball loss of players..
Posted in 
Billiards
8Ball loss of players..
Posted in 
Billiards
8Ball loss of players..
I noticed there are only 7 subbed on toplist currently which are subbed, 3months ago there was 30ish.. :O

I guess this is because of the new updates, snooker breaks toplist, new games and so on. :(

Maybe there should be something added to 8ball to get the players back ?:|

Something like a toplist of how many times people have 7balled someone? :^O

Just a thought. ;\
i thought your nick had to be subbed in order for it to appear on toplist??????????????
Maybe over the next year more people might arrive here, obviously alot have left as they didnt like the changes, from what ive seen of 8ball its gone harder than it used to be so maybe some of em didnt like it.

Maybe fod could give us an insight as to if there's more people coming here or more left?

There not gonna go back to the old version that's for sure so i guess 8ball's just gonna have to ride it out for the time being. Personally i think fod is much better than it was before, just needs a wave of talent to arrive (or return) :D
I think the new version of (8) is a lot better than the old version and have played a lot more since the update. The old version i averaged around 350-400 record 504. The new version i average around 500-600 record 672. The new version of (8) is the best online pool game I have ever played, far more realistic than any other. The only slight complaint I could possibly have is the break shot, as others have previously stated. If players have left fod due to the update then their loss in my opinion. 
I love the new changes, so much so, I resubbed after a while away from fod.
:D
The only players that left were those who relied on the quirks of the old FOD for thier wins. The new design repairs a lot of game physics flaws, and adds a few things that would be dealt with on a table in real life. like cue elevation to shoot over a ball that blocks the cue ball. there are a few flaws in the new design, but overall, this java based game beats out almost every other pool sim I have ever seen, both on the web, and in boxed games. As players get better at using the new system, more people will come to take up the space. So dont stress too much, even the ones that left cant go without thier FOD fix for ver long. :D
the way the toplist is run is pathetic

iv been told basically sub players only get put on and non sub players dont get put on

I prefer the new version even though I was probably a better player on the old version.

Once I save up for a new computer I'll be back to show you lot how it's done.
I'm dreaming or what? The toplist is pathetic? Think before you speak seriously
you are an arrogance towards players who are in the toplist, you are not the best, they just have to see when someone is not your "friend" you do not answer his words, low d mind with "foreign" under the knife would be said
I agree with nightmare, the people who are in the 'top20' are not really the 20 best players in the game, because there is at least 10 players with highest rank than the 20th player. It can say that u are the 15th player of the game, but in fact u are 25th-30th. To me the toplist isnt a reference.
Yes, the reason only subscribers are allowed to appear on toplist is so they make more money to run the site, there wouldnt be much point in subscribing if you had all these options subscribers have.. :p