« Back to All Topics
Remove the games no one plays 
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I think it would be a good idea to improve snooker lite and quick snooker highest breaks and half century stats etc and remove the games hardly anyone likes or bothers playing like bank pool, power snooker and sicuca these three games have been here quite a while now and the rooms are empty most of the time. Where as snooker lite and quick snooker are quite pouler and would be even more populer with the stats update. I personaly feel the three games i mentioned are never going to be populer and a waste of memory and taking up space. Thanks for reading.
I agree about removing Sinuca and Bank Pool.
I also think high breaks and half century counts would be good in quick snooker
I dont agree i think the games should jusat stay as an option as some people like it, no point removing if its not causing a problem :)
i agree with skillz keep them games people do play them but only a few...with all the games flyordie have now 1 or 2 games wont get the numbers of players that other games get..just my opinion...
depends why operator is having difficulties adding high breaks to quick snooker. If its because of memory or something along those lines, it would be a good idea to remove the pointless games no one plays & improve the games people do play.
Operator can you please let us know why  itis not possible to have high breaks lists in quick snooker, thanks
Don't remove Sinuca.I play it.Remove  just bank pool

Just cos no one plays it now... don't mean no one will ever play it :s 6 month time 200 people could be playing it
I like power snook but agree about bank pool and sinuca. wish more people would play power snook.

i think more people would play power snooker if it was 10mins for none subscribers
I agree with the states since it would help to identify good players.
Power snooker is good potting practice for the normal snooker, im suprised with the ammount of people in normal snooker who just smash the balls open as soon as they can and try to pot that the game isnt more popular, I try to play all the games if Ive got time and other people are on but Im mainly just snooker & blackball pool,... why remove a feature thats already been made, the more the merrier I say.