Forums » Billiards
non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd.
Replies: 49   Pages: 4   Most recent reply posted by: p dash (Jul 10, 2012 6:21 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 49   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]
p dash

non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 10, 2012 6:21 PM
just been in room 2 and room 1 of 8 ball and noticed that most players have brb icon activated, even non subscribers. can anyone explain why? this is really odd.

Rulez™

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 10, 2012 7:29 PM
its a new feature if you dont do anything more than 2 mins u have brb status but is something wrong with that because i can challenge players with brb status and players can challenge me when im on brb status.

DEVELOPER

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 10, 2012 8:47 PM
It is intentional. You can challenge others while on BRB hoping to get their attention. If you do not want to be challenged use DND instead.

Яєd Đєvil

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 5:27 AM
Does the can be challenged mean the subscribers can be challenged too if they put there brb sign on? if so its wrong thats 1 of things some sum for,

Rulez™

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 6:52 AM
aha ok thanks

λ.v.kﺴ-ģλвяìξқζ×

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 7:48 AM
If I use the button DND instead of the button BRB, then my friends get angry for that I do not answer them, believing that I am in the room .. or some players will say that I am afraid of playing with and that because of it I do not answer. xD

When actually absent me for a few moments and I could not answer.

It is a bit troublesome that they could invite me anyhow, when I use the button BRB

At least for the subscribers users, I think that it should analyze a bit more this situation, Thanks

Nate-Man

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 8:29 AM
dont take long for brb sign 2 appear really annoying

DEVELOPER

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 9:54 AM
When you put the BRB sign on then you go away, right?
Why does it disturb you that someone challenges you while you are away?

λ.v.kﺴ-ģλвяìξқζ×

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 11:06 AM
Yes, but only for a few moments .. actually, the problem is when I am in other rooms and stop my nick in "BRB" .. Or I am looking at some infos .. or reading the forum .. etc .. or when simply I am reading what happens in the room, Or I do not have desire of speaking .. then I use the button "BRB", not to look like a polite evil, until any opponent appears to play .. but thus it is inconvinient enough to remain of "passive" form in the room.

In addition I see it as a very good benefit that we had and now already we do not have it .. because of it I try to look for the logic..

I wait something has been understood of my English stranger ! xD

FlyOrDie

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 2:14 PM
Until now, BRB and DND were almost identical, or very similar. Now you have two quite different features. If you prefer not to be challenged, use the DND.

λ.v.kﺴ-ģλвяìξқζ×

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 11, 2012 11:53 PM
The "BRB" was serving to say: do not write to me, do not invite me... I AM NOT HERE! But actually probably if it was, only that maybe in this moment not tape-worm you gain of that they were speaking or asking things to me .. And the "DND", it was serving to say: Yes, I am here .. But thanks to god I am sub and do not want that any guest or any other person invites me, and This way he was preventing them from inviting me constant But well .. only it is my opinion, anyhow thank you, and I hope that they continue improving like till now , regards.

Alsdouble

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 12, 2012 8:52 AM
Don't get it at all. BRB comes on automatically. I can turn it off by clicking on it but, cannot turn it back on. What's the point?

FlyOrDie

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 12, 2012 10:11 AM
Manual BRB is still a subscriber-only feature.

Non-subscribers can only get it by the system after some time of inactivity, which can be turned off.

DEVELOPER

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 12, 2012 10:36 AM
You are right that DND = I'm here but don't invite me.
BRB = I'm not here so if you invite me I won't know about it until I'm back. It does not mean "don't invite me".
What you are looking for is a DND+BRB state (=hold my seat in the lobby??)
What I still don't get, why it is disturbing you that someone invites you when you are actually away. You still have lots of muting options.

λ.v.kﺴ-ģλвяìξқζ×

Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd. Posted: Jul 12, 2012 11:34 AM
Ok, if you simply want to read what happens in the chat conversation without being involved or being bothered by invitations to play ... maintaining "supposedly" an absent state (brb), which option do I have?

And.

>What you are looking for is a state DND + BRB (= hold my seat in the lobby?)

I'm not trying anything new, just keep the benefits we had from the beginning.

>>What I still do not get, why it is disturbing you invite someone You That When You Are Actually away.

>>>It is intentional. Others can challenge you on BRB while hoping to get Their attention

I do not understand how I may call the attention of someone who is not here.

Replies: 49   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page