Posted in 
Off-topic
Tortured Mind Leaving
Just wanted to say, you will be missed. 
I wish the best for you. 
I'm glad God made us friends. 
You will be missed greatly. 

SunDown
Yup, our Torty is goin away, he will be missed greatly, ur a great man Tortured dont let no one, no one, tell u different, hope everything u want in life is conceded to u, God knows u deserve it, these are my wishes for u my friend, Love Always......Mila
Tort, im glad i got to know you,  You will be missed, take care  and god bless you/Dakota
Awww geez tort ur leaving too :'( Well Im glad i got the chance to know you and to play you. Hope you find great happiness in whatever you decide to do to. Take care and Good luck.
In the words of Arnie...They will be back ack ck k....all these leavers never stay away longer than.....a day?
i said i'd come back, and i've stayed away for 2 months, now without playing for 3 or 4 months and counting
Im not trying to be funny tanx master.....uve stayed away? what u doing here? :|
Thanx for all the kind messages. If possible i'll be popping in to say hi once in a while but doubt i'll play much anymore. To all the friends i made i wish u all good health and happiness. ! word of advice, dont believe everything you hear........theres always 2 sides to every story. A very special thank you to SunDown......you are truely a good friend and without doubt one of the warmest ppl i have ever had the good fortune to know. Ty all. Mark.    Tôяŧǔяęđ Μỉŋđ
I am very sorry to have to inform you all,that I do agree with setnskin..This is a game,not love connection.Seriously,It's people you meet online.Do you really believe they are your friends.Technically they don't exhist.So boo hoo go,come back,do what ever..Nobody really cares,it is not like the world will end..Oh and the mods playing favortism games,really has got to stop.Only been playing here a few days and it is so noticeable its sad..Regardless of whether you like the person or not,,you're here to do a job.Plain and Simple.Not mentioning names,because you know who you are..thank you!!
                     Đėäđ Īñѕїđė
Setnskin??????? you dont know me and therefore i dont really see how you feel entitled to an opinion. To be honest i cant say i really give a toss what most ppl here think. Dead inside, maybe you should ge kppl before you call them ar$e kissers!
for §ĕŧ۰ʼn٠§ҝïŋ and Đėäđ Īñѕїđė 
lol
you are biiip's biip
bye Tort!
4 Đėäđ Īñѕїđė 
>Technically they don't exhist.
roflmao

Đėäđ Īñѕїđė  
>So boo hoo go,come back,do what ever..Nobody really cares,it is not like the world will end
now explain me this plz

http://www.flyordie.com/forum/thread.jsp?forum=4&thread=6315&message=59677#59677